Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

I don’t know any of these words but Loras makes a convincing case for what she’s arguing in favour of

That’s because you need to start playing a more critically acclaimed mmorpg

1 Like

Sloppy

2 Likes
3 Likes

i already play runescape

1 Like

I want a male lala voice as deep as Yuyuhase’s JP one but unfortunately not happening :pensive:

Also @ ESO people where does one find RP without joining some stupid discord, asking for a friend (me) so I can play my funky elves.
Very not surprised to hear Dunmer is considered the hehe dommy mommies.

But also maybe I just want to play my funky lil Hlaalu bastard or my totally not a sixth house worshipper or my totally no herma mora simping telvanni.

2 Likes

you simply do not, because of how heavily phased the game is and how most casual rp takes place in closed instances (player homes)

I continue to suffer as my social anxiety girlbosses, gatekeeps and gaslights me away from the discords.
One day I will join… But not today

I don’t want to be too much of a downer, but I think it’s for the best in this case

Yeah I getcha, seen most responses to what little openworld ESO RP I stumble upon has been to harrass them or call them giga cringe so I don’t blame the RP community for hiding away in better moderated places.

Pet peeve: Trying to come up with a fantasy sounding first name for my undead character. The surnames? Got it on lockdown. The first names? Kill me.

Pet peeve #2: Confusing the PTR/Spoiler thread to the Pet Peeve thread.

1 Like

Yeah for an Elder Scrolls game, the overall playerbase seems to be surprisingly displeased about the continued existence of roleplayers; but also, I don’t think these discord servers tend to be particularly worthwhile - the remaining RPers are extremely clique-y, which is understandable to an extent and perfectly fine, but it’s extremely difficult to get into when either new or returning

I mostly just dress up my funny dunemer in cool outfits when i open the game and dream of what could have been

1 Like

Dead Grimguy
Bone Loudrattle
Darth Maul
Roll Fizzlebeef
Chuatury “Chuchu” Panlunch
Vecna
Lazarus
Rot Skincondition

john corpse

Fellas someone gaslight gateconvince me into choosing between younger Night Elf Druid who chose the Worgen and vengeance during the Burning of Teldrassil or just a straight-up Night Elf Druid.

Edit: Curse you, Elenthas

can’t go wrong with the classics imo

Bring Stabity
Anew Returner
Healing Care
Revive Revival
Full Frontal
Jamitov Hyman-with-an-e (this name is CENSORED)
Quattro Bajeena
Desert Rommel
South Burning
Job John
Biscuit
Cookie
Cracker

all of these are real character names across the many gundam series

You can be a gay night elf druid instead, you don’t need to be straight.

4 Likes

RP him as a shudderingly mad beggar, shattered by the truth who yells code at people.

Disrespect them, that’ll set them straight.

Your first mistake was trying to comprehend the true nature of the Four Brothers that are Eight that are One with a sane mind.

In elder scrolls VI, set to release 31/12/202X, they emerge from unreality with a blast of tonal energy sundering the white tower, golden tanks crushing the dominion under their treads.

How about an Ishgardian dragoon

It never, never ends because doing so just ‘proves’ the ‘hehe dommy’ posting :pensive:

I do love steam tanks…