Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

fun fact that should surprise no-one - a paladin hitting with advantage and critting on 19 is very good against a big undead creature :V

(we are finishing up Tomb of Annihilation)

ā€œIā€™m sorry, I canā€™t work this monthā€¦ or next. You must understand.ā€

thankfully I am a pretty small undead creature

I found a big spider in bg3EA and accidentally killed it with environment damage and exactly 1 attack on her

2 Likes

undead are all immune to Frightened which my subclass is built around, but they arenā€™t immune to 10d8 radiant damage

work smarter not harder

vorpal smite

thatā€™s why you always bring sunglasses and sunscreen to a fight with a paladin :sunglasses:

Itā€™s her own fault, really. Stop teleporting onto your webs you big dumb dumb. Silly spider brain.

Nearly at the point in Elden Ring where I can obtain Rooā€™s mad drip.

Think Iā€™ll go grab the 3 fingers, then cleanse before completing the game.

I am here with focus on killing Malenia, everything else can wait.

Peeve: you found a really cool outfit/ skin you want in a PS5 game, but in order to unlock the outfit you have to do a challenge that will cause you a anxiety attack and break your thumbs in two.

Cries :sob:

Iā€™d better get a move/murder on with Bloodborne.
So hyped for Armoured Core :metal:

Awful sleep, disrupted by dreams about face/soul/brain stealer things that looked like people. And then a section as if out of an HD Prince of Persia, complete with Dahaka chase scene AND the super wonky fixed camera angles that always meant your controls suddenly didnā€™t work. Or faced the opposite way. God I hated that era of camera controlsā€¦

Oh well, at least Iā€™m awake ha ha ha ._.

1 Like

I gently shoo your dreams away. :I
Gonne become dream catcher
make them catch these fists

1 Like

My most recent playthrough was this. It is far too easy.

Iā€™m hoping the phantom liberty rework makes this playstyle a bit more engaging tbh.

1 Like

Combination of the spreading toxicity/knockout/suicide and the chip that makes em spread/spread more is pretty gross. Itā€™s genuine baby mode.

1 Like

Sign me up. Canā€™t get motion sickness from first person when you donā€™t move

I do really enjoy Cyberpunk, so Iā€™m quite enthusiastic about Phantom Liberty. Keeping expectations in check though.

3 Likes

Luv me Cyberpunk
Luv me Bladerunner
Luv me V
Luv me Ryan Gosling (literally me)

3 Likes

PSA for hopefully former GShade users.

If you try to uninstall GShade from the ā€œPrograms and Featuresā€ list, it brings up a dialog asking you to update the GShade installer, and you canā€™t proceed without clicking Ok.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/879306318777839646/1131882411475615744/image.png

In the light of the GShade developerā€™s past misconduct, I find this extremely fishy.

Instead, after youā€™ve backed up GShade shaders, open C:\Program Files\GShade and run GShadeUninstaller.exe, which doesnā€™t perform the update check and simply uninstalls the program.

2 Likes

Luv Kenergy

1 Like

your job is Beach

2 Likes

I used a guide to make sure I deleted everything when I swapped to reshade, but ngl I miss gshade it was better (even if the dev is a nutter)

1 Like