Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Idk
Greggs isn’t a thing here.
Get me something chicken
kthx

1 Like

A plague on both their houses.

(With a Constitution save DC of 18, incubation period of 1 day, and 1d4 Constitution damage per day infected.)

My pathfinder oracle currently suffering from
Advanced Mummy Rot dislikes this

Just pass this constitution save every day! Also if you fail you take 1d6 constitution damage

1 Like

going to get it airdropped in ASAP

1 Like

Digging the Elise Starseeker Hallow’s End outfit!

2 Likes

well gee that sounds like a failure spiral to me

First save put me on 8/14 con, please help

I don’t know either of the spells you need to cast (in sequence) to cure mummy rot

time to make friends with a cleric who can simply pray the grey away.

cut off the affected area

I do appreciate the irony that my oracle has a frankly obscene amount of healing available (they can channel energy and lay on hands and Empower cure spells) but is dying of disease anyway

Even curing the ability damage with lesser restoration is difficult because I have to pass a check to cast any healing spell

Dare I ask how you got advanced mummy rot.

I’m hoping it’s nothing lewd.

I was in a crypt trying to find a way out, turned on Detect Unliving, and it turns out there were mummies

Well going into a crypt was your first problem.

I’d strongly recommend not doing that in future.

2 Likes

thanks dad

Anytime kiddo.

thank you :heart: :dracthyr_heart:

Why are you breaking into old people’s homes?

I’d love to see more peeps using the forums tbh. I sometimes do feel its often us same faces talking to one another ( As fun as that is!)

It’s felt very quiet since Shadowlands dropped.

1 Like

It does. Then again, often enough whenever a new forumite -does- show up, nine times out of then I just end up thinking “You shouldn’t have an internet-connection” :stuck_out_tongue:

Duck and chicken fried rice?