Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

My peeve is that my old mouse started chipping away at where the thumb rests creating a perpetual ‘there’s something stuck under my thumb’ feeling which my Brain Did Not Like.

So I got a new mouse, with fancy gamer LED lights to boot. Except, the LEDs are at a frequency where if I’m not focused on it and I’m moving my eyes around - say, I literally just move my head to look from the screen to somewhere on the table, I see the mouse lights flicker/stutter.

forgot the physics of everything but it’s because the LEDs aren’t at a high enough frequency where this would get blended together by brain for a more seamless smooth experience

alas.

Never really understood the Gamer Aesthetic, to be honest. it feels like “gamers” have become something of a tribe now, and I’m honestly puzzled why everything made “for gamers” has to be angular, glowing, and with rrradical logos that contain at least one X.

(Something something back in my day we were thankful for a dilapidating 486 with one of those yellowed ball mice)

2 Likes

Well, colours are Pretty and some of the Gamer Paraphernalia sync up with your activities that either is Just Cool or helps you with immersion.

also it’s rainbow :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

I am going to kill that cat.

2 Likes

Gamers was a mistake as this clearly shows.

3 Likes

Kiss him instead.

1 Like

No, poohead needs to go to the toilet on his own and stop yelling at me when I’m not feeling too great.

2 Likes

I mean, as a roleplayer, I have many lives, with my real life the most important of them all.

4 Likes

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

Funnily enough, Flashgitz recently brought out one of the new PC Masterrace videos where they go into that a little bit but… the video is also a little disturbing so not sure if i should link that here.

puppy-eyes Minthara jpg intensifies

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fpuppy-eyes-minthara-isnt-real-she-cant-hurt-you-v0-0h9k2fazngpb1.jpg%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3De105c705491e18f6ad0cbd90e65766e822a7775f

Good for him, he can show me that little trick afterwards.

1 Like

Spiky heart is such a teen goth vibe for the class and I love it.

Just do the daily 200 times, gosh.

Playing both sides’ perspective quests gives much needed context to a lot of things. For the Horde, 90% of the time this context is “really, guys? again?!”…

Nearly finished the D4 campaign before i move onto the new things in the battle pass (find levelling via the story before starting anything new gives me a good leg up)

Sort of just started rushing in Scosglen to get here, but am 43.

Hell’s Rebels session 1 done - our Vigilante character slipped away to don their alter ego and by the time they came back the entire fight was done, absolutely perfect Tuxedo Mask characterisation

(Party is

me, adult human paladin of iomedae
human warpriest of caiden calien
gnome Definitely A Wizard
human Definitely A Fighter
tiefling vivisectionist
human vigilante)

I love this.

D4 season spoilers

Yeah, just turn me into a vampire spawn game, that will go well for you.

“you look like the type of person they’d like”

what you mean the beep-ing wanderer? Slayer of Lilith?

I’m… just having BG3 flashbacks now. Somebody may have tried to copy.

Comparissons

So, I think the blood of Lilith is protecting me from going full vampire thrall, ala artifact protecting us going full mindflayer (but I can’t throw my blood into a chasm)

I have vampire powers I can activate ala the illithid powers.

Oh there’s a vampire ascension as well.

I am not a big fan of the fall guys collab on FF. Any kind of ping delay and you get massively screwed over, which also makes it easy to tell who is and is not using stuff like XIVAlexander :eyes:

Also let me leave instantly for the love of, I don’t care for where I place or how far I made it just LET. ME. OUT.

3 Likes

Repub if hate dwarves

Not going to lie I kind of thought this might be the case when they announced it.

Imgur

Bruh

EDIT: I mean, not gonna sit here and pretend like Amanda gives a crap about what people do to her brethren.

But just know that if she had opposable thumbs, she’d do it back to every humanoid who crossed her path.

1 Like

i always dreamed of going to blizzcon one day. sadly i never achieved it, and i thought the days of blizzcon hype were behind me. yet here i am eagerly looking forward to one