Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1167131971739197479/1170825005593002144/VID_20231105_203934.mp4?ex=655a72c2&is=6547fdc2&hm=4e512d150775ea6b1a0ce91adca6efd3e3ff9ff5aa819b35a41aa2223e383d21&

Rat goes sneeze.

I really like Valdrakken personally.

5 Likes

I really didn’t like the shrines personally.

1 Like

I’m sorry.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

I didn’t either. Calling then capitals would be quite generous too.

They just felt very uninspired to me.

That said, I just remembered the Warlords of Draenor equivelant which wasn’t much better.

Ashran at least managed to remember that each faction contains many races and let them each have a bit of their own crap nearby.

The shrines were quite bland yeah, which is a shame because so many of the towns in Pandaria are really really beautiful

4 Likes

Halfhill still one of my favourite towns in the game.

Dawn’s Blossom, Temple of the Jade Serpent, Tian Monastery. Jade Forest was just banger after banger.

Then you get to the shrines and they’re just copy/pastes of each other with no unique character.

2 Likes

WoW is still one of the most popular MMOs in the world, and people naturally get curious.

My mom tried WoW once, at an age just over 50, and she’s not a gamer even in the loosest possible sense of the world. Though admitedly she just created a character, ran around the starting zone for a bit, and logged off.

3 Likes

That’s how it starts…

4 Likes

That is basically how most my game sessions are since I’ve had kids to be fair

1 Like

I’m sorry.

So many youtubers I like dropping 3 hr videos that I would love to watch but I don’t think I can handle what is essentially doomscrolling in essay format.

I bought a digital camera because my phone is peeing me off so-- new camera, same Leo.

8 Likes

Waking up with a migraibe like yep, it really do be a monday :pensive:

Sounds like an optimal day to refuse to get out of bed

2 Likes

Now for; which leather wearer shall suffer doing the Bastion campaign?

I suppose since I made the LF Draenei rogue, it should be her but that would mean levelling her.

Demon 'unter