Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

I’m an atheophobic sapiosexual

you fool, my joke was written IN commorragh i AM the archon mentioned

So today I learned that you now get a flying mount for free upon reaching level 30. Here’s the completion text for the quest:

I’m glad you came. This young gryphon was left behind when the rest were sent for training. I didn’t think I would ever see this day, but it is now ready to fly.

Will you take it and fly around the world for me? May it bring you good fortune in your journey.

and the flavor text for the mount, Harbor Gryphon:

“This gryphon was the runt of its pride, left behind when its brethren were sent for training. Today, however, it is ready to prove its worth.”

The main campaign aside, Dragonflight writers are really good at creating feels in small things, and I appreciate that. These three lines have more soul to them than the entirety of the Jailer’s 10D chess master plan.

3 Likes

[holds up a symbol of Slaanesh like a crucifix]

Good news too; you get a Pterrodax for Horde side in a similar vein!

why are the rogues trading? shouldnt they be stealing things?

look griftah needs to sell his things

1 Like

Don’t be too hard on yourself. A lot of sutff comes down to class or just groups you get into. Is finding a static group for keys out of the realm of possibility?

Double post, oop.

I am enjoying the game thus far, usual Owlcat bugs aside. Though I do wish that some of the “path” choices were a bit more nuanced. I understand that heresy is what it is, but going from “pocket this dangerous item” being a heretical option that gives +3 to “OHOHO I SURE WANNA WEAR THIS HERETCI’S OUTFIT WOULDN’T IT BE FUN TO BE HERETIC I LOVE HERESY” also being +3 is just… wut.

It’s all equally bad to Big E and ecclesiarchal dogma.

Meanwhile, +3 to Heresy is the rational, sane option much of the time in this hardwired to crazy setting.

I assume the numbers stuff for the options are partial mechanics balancing - progressing along the tracks grants your party passive buffs, so they don’t want you to ‘skip ahead’ early game. I wouldn’t consider it from an ‘in-universe’ ranking (though Levey is also right - any Heresy is Heresy, especially when you’ve got an Inquisitor and a SoB in the party)

And so Todd passed into the beyond.
He must have gone around sunrise.
He is buried beside Ikit.

15 Likes

I’m sorry man. I know it’s an accepted fate when owning rats but it still stings. You sharing their antics on this forum genuinely puts a smile on my face every time.

2 Likes

My condolences friend, at least you were a good rat dad and they had a good life with you

2 Likes

Condolences :frowning: May they enjoy plenty of cheese/snacks and naps over rainbow bridge.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

There’s been alot of youtube drama following Hbomber’s plagiarism video. Ironically enough though, not primarily because of the big star of the video, Somerton(Who’s deleted his entire online presence. His social medias, patreon, linkedin, company website and entire youtube is gone) or plagiarism at all.

Instead it’s because Internet Historian fans got furious over that there was an off-comment mentioning that IH gave of “bad vibes” and a showcase of the fanbase being antisemitic. So the natural reaction of course has been to go full nuclear meltdown over it, dialing the comments up to 11, making them on bomber’s social media to try and say “Look, his fans does it too!” and even offering each other money to dig up dirt.

All this attention however, has also made people look more at IH and found that beyond his previous bad stunts such as the JonTrob collab and weird likes and following on twitter, he’s also actively been sneaking in far-right/White-supremacist dogwhistle material in several videos. A certain number makes a frequent appearance for example in background gags. And all found out because his own fans couldn’t handle being called out.

1 Like

never ask a man how much he makes, a woman how much she weighs, or Internet Historian why his twitter likes are hidden

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear this. You gave them a great life <3

1 Like

My condoleances on the passing of Todd. May he and Ikit have all the snacks, rest and whatever more they want on the other side of the rainbow bridge. As I think I said before with Ikit, always hurts when a pet goes :frowning:

1 Like