Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

My condolences :frowning: they both had the happiest and best life with you and were loved

1 Like

75 kg, which I divulge freely because I groan whenever I see these “never ask a woman her [weight/age/whatever]” phrases. Let them die with the old order.

(If that sounds like a lot, I’m also very tall and this is actually on the lower end for my height.)

3 Likes

I remember when I was still in university, it was one of my teacher’s birthdays. I asked her how young she had become, and she hit me with the “You know you’re not supposed to ask that right?”, to which I responded with, “Hence why I asked how -young- you got.” To which she smirked and told me. That was a fun moment :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Never ask a woman how many crimes she commits.

4 Likes

Once, when my wife was filling out our applications to an event, she described herself as “30 years old” and me as “30 years young”, which perfectly matched how we both felt about our respective ages. It’s still true a few years later.

9 Likes

I used to dread hitting 30 when I was in my twenties, but when I did earlier this year it was not too bad. I still feel young and happy mostly!

1 Like

The curve? yeah, i’m ahead of it :sunglasses:

Fyrakk is a fun fight, the right kind of difficult where it’s complicated but predictable so good strategy will take him down

3 Likes

Congrats!

I just hit 2k M+ rating myself so time to find a group to clear HC and maybe head into Mythic Amirdrassil with.

1 Like

Congratz, I’m hoping for my group to take him down this week or the next!

I had three rats!

1 Like

All three then!

Anyway, for Lintian’s benefit ‘never ask a man his salary a woman her age or [some person] why/how [vaguely allude to horrible thing]’ is a meme format that’s pretty common on twitter

an enby gremlin is so angry all the time.

2 Likes

That’s an easy one

Mroooooow

Moofing has been made illegal, you are going to jail.

2 Likes

:gun: :pouting_cat: I’m not going back to jail

As of tonight im back in WoW!

And utterly confused by the UI change because changes are annoying for my brain.

6 Likes

Welcome back. If you want to do something together in-game, feel free to ping me!

2 Likes

Thank you! Can probably do tomorrow or in the week and appreciate it as I am very lost on where to begin! I boosted up a night elf to RP with and also for high level, but I do plan to level some characters(probably Vixi) to get the proper Dragonflight introduction as well.

Tonight has been mainly setting things back up with addons, talents, re-familiarizing myself a little and working out the UI and action bars and all that maintenance!

2 Likes

I am done!

3 Likes