Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Sheesh :confused: Hope things go ok, that sounds rough.

They are, thank you. Itā€™s nothing life-threatening fortuantely, just real annoying.

1 Like

Just hit 69,000 words on my story

nice

1 Like

It scares me to think that each of us carries one of the most complicated objects in the known universe under their skull. And itā€™s very, very vulnerable.

2 Likes

Going through Act 3 and into Act 4 of Rogue Trader is sadly, as many CRPGs do, exponentionally increasing the number of bugs Iā€™m coming across - missing triggers, places not letting me leave, immortal enemies, many of which are forcing reloads.

did not help my enjoyment when I ended up in an ambush battle that sniped 3 of my party down from full health before most of them even got turns. more like smelldari

1 Like

this is now my headcanon

ITS BOBBYS WORLD

Aerilen joined them back in the day, he has a matching tauren fur vest and sock set in this wardrobe.

Peeve: it irks me when WoW developers give lore justifications for decisions made primarily for gameplay reasons, and end up contradicting themselves.

ā€” Weā€™re giving you dwarf shamans, who come from the Wildhammer clan.
ā€” Cool. Can we have human shamans too? There are shamanistic human cultures.
ā€” Wellā€¦ erā€¦ you seeā€¦ playable humans come from Stormwind, so it would make no sense!

(The decision to add new race/class combinations in Cataclysm was gameplay-driven, which is why the lore justifications are so awkward.)

2 Likes

that was my dad

Dare i ask who the tauren leather chaise lounge was?

my six brothers

2 Likes

Family reunion at Aerilenā€™s abode i suppose.

please aerilen we just want to give them a proper burial

they cannot be received in the earthmotherā€™s embrace until we do

See? ā€œThe Mawā€! The Jailer was cleverly foreshadowed before WC3 and WoW were even released!

i am in my doctor who phase again

i thought it would never return, and yet it consumes me once more

2 Likes

Fun fact, they reintegrate this into the canon during the Warcraft Manga days, with one lost tribe of Highmountain having existed in the Alterac mountains, but hunted to the brink of extinction. The Scourge finished the few survivors.

PokĆ©mon DLC is out and Iā€™m having fun just exploring and picking up a copious amount of berries.

PSA: Since yesterday, you do not need any kind of raid to unlock Amirdrassil in the main world, not even LFR. It, and the final campaign chapter, are now available for everyone who completed the 10.2 campaign up to and including the quest ā€œEcho of the Firelandsā€.

The final campaign chapter starts with the quest ā€œA Blossom Witnessedā€ given by Tyrande in the Emerald Dream zone near the raid entrance.

1 Like

I complained and a patch came out the following day fixing many bugs I noticed

Youā€™re welcome, elenthas