Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

is that what your soul is worth, elentach

10 gamer score

1 Like

ā€œCertain elements may sometimes have been perceived as errors and we try to transform them into opportunities in order to create something coherent.ā€

yes

Its okay my first run in these games is never the canon one, Iā€™ll headshot him in a future run.

2 Likes

did you also wade through poop for the achievement

I didnā€™t even know there was one, just figured my crime lord had gone through worse for less

No I think I missed that one, though Iā€™ve not yet escaped our predicament yet - thereā€™s still at least one arena fight left to go.

there is nothing i wouldnā€™t do for 10 points

Discord is :poop:ing itself.
The West has fallen.
Billions must touch grass.

1 Like

I was about to ask.

Discord has been Thanos snapped. About half the servers I frequent are offline, at random.

Some of mine were down and now come back, and more have gone down in turn. It seems like itā€™s a rotating carousel of server breakage at the moment.

1 Like

That face says no regrets.

3 Likes

Blue Eye Samurai is so good

1 Like

The most popular Wowhead comment for the post-raid feast quest is basically ā€œI killed Fyrakk and saved dragonkind and now Blizzard is making me serve tables REEEEEEā€.

Goodness forbid adventurers are portrayed as humble and enjoying simple, relaxing work, instead of having no characterization besides being unstoppable demigod-killing machines.

I hope these people donā€™t discover roleplaying or FFXIV, lest their brains overload from cognitive dissonance.

4 Likes

Help me Iā€™m on my works Christmas party at a local bar but Iā€™m the only one here so far and you can absolutely tell Iā€™m not suited for this environment this is terrible

2 Likes

Now theyve made me go sit at the table we booked itā€™s massive and Im absolutely alone this couldnā€™t get worse

2 Likes

Oh, donā€™t worry, it could get worse: no one else could turn up.

(I hope that doesnā€™t happen to you)

1 Like

Do 6 shots of their hardest spirit to loosen up

Trust me

Intensely funny to me that when writing Cassia they wanted to have her awkwardly change the subject when a fem rogue trader hit on her and decided to have her comment on the traderā€™s ā€˜beautifulā€¦uhā€¦shoulders?ā€™

which is the absolute gayest thing she could have said

5 Likes

Despite believing Iā€™d chosen the right dialogue options I appear to have lost the chance to recruit Ulfar, and Iā€™m not gonna reload through like 5 hours of gameplay to fix that.

Oh well, the furry will have to wait for another run.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been eyeing it.
May give it a go.