Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

What if I don’t want to come to the portal room of Valdrakken?

Then you dont get the surprise.

But that would also require me to log on again

Hard to tell if its worth it but it might be worth it.

Ok but consider there’s phasing/layering

Meet me at moonbrook then, infront of the deadmines.

the good news is that coughing anything up usually means it’s not rona

but you should probably test to be safe

1 Like

Some variants still have you cough up phlegm, but what mostly makes me question if it is, is my coworker who had it recently.

Effort, remind me tomorrow

I’ll try to remind you.

My rona cough was 100% dry and lasted for months after everything else was gone
yet when I ask doctors to check my lungs because every cough stays for ages without paying rent they just shrug and try to get me to take random things that do not help

very peeved

1 Like

My rona cough was phlegmy AF.

I caught the first variant though.

I don’t remember much of the 2nd time I caught it because I had the vaccine at the same time and it just knocked me the F out.

I liked how the old republic Agent story involved so much “yeah this system sucks, I’m just putting out fires and keeping regular people safe… ish”.

Slipped and almost fell
The icy parts are really hard to see today

okay so final fantasy 6 has introduced me to a boy who lives in the wilds and uses abilities he learns from his enemies

so he’s a blue mage? no, he becomes an enemy as opposed to using their ability, and auto attacks using their abilities.

and the way he learns the abilities is already annoying me

gau gau gau!!!

He’s very weird and unfortunately not really worth the bother it takes to make him good but I love my feral son

1 Like

so far of the characters i have met, my favourite is celes and i’ve only spent like 2 minutes with her

i’ve only played this game once before, a very long time ago and it was on ps1 when i thought it would be similar to 7 (i was wrong). i got as far as some kind of facility where there was a fight on an elevator and i couldn’t beat it so i gave up

i know that terra is

spoil

AN ESPER and that kefka destroys the world at some point

Terra is my favourite

the fact that my partner has green hair (and magic powers probably) is unrelated

she hasn’t said anything really in the short time i’ve played

someone told me to refuse to join the returners though because you get a much better reward which was very cool because of course the game thinks you’re going to say yes to progress the story and you only get the reward if you say no 3 times

how else are you going to sell Brady Games Strategy guides?

1 Like

ff14 patch downloading… it’s nearly time to meet the hrothgal :drooling_face:

1 Like