Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

I despise snow.

it’s cold, and soft, and irritating, and it wets everywhere

5 Likes

I’m mad my neck of the woods hasn’t had snow yet this winter. I don’t wanna go out in it (yuck cold) but I like watching it.

I have no snow but my partner does and she has stomped in it on my behalf

that is the upside of snow, being able to stomp stomp stomp godzilla screech

my kids love the snow.

i like looking at it

but like loras it rarely snows where i am

Got send a snow cronch video from friends who live in the very, very cold areas currently found in north america
I too, wish to cronch u_u

There’s been very little snow here, but the road was a slipping fest this morning, especially where the salt trucks don’t drive. My car also slid past my work place’s parking lot as I tried to (carefully) brake on a near invisible patch of ice. :'>

i’m getting a taste of what’s coming later this year with the general election, because my area is having a by-election next month

had a leaflet through the door from what used to be the brexit party. britain first have been marching around pleading their case for making our country great again

the tories have put up the partner of the tory mp that just got suspended as their candidate and labour, while they’re pretty much guarenteed to sweep it, have put up a very meh candidate

haven’t even seen anything from the lib dems so not even sure they exist

just all feels a bit :poop:

6 Likes

The election will be tough between the transphobic zionists who will attempt to privatise healthcare and make minorities’ lives worse, or the same but they wear red ties

1 Like

great. love choosing the future of my country based on colour preference

2 Likes

new ff14 story content good, i liked the premise for dawntrail

1 Like

omg the britain first candidate for my area is an actual neckbeard

I should play 6.55 MSQ. The first thing I did after updating to 6.55 was playing through the Hildibrand finale. Priorities.

I’ve never actually done any Hildibrand content honestly

Hildibrand can wait, Tataru needs my help once more.

Tataru is best girl.

2 Likes

Good gif material through and through.

Spoilers

Never piss off the secretary.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403372975417589770/1196868472001527878/image.png?
Romance acquired

3 Likes

That’s some baad moon sugar.