Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

just had a terrible realisation that the Arathor Antagonists being set up for next expansion are going to be Scarlets and that’s why they’re being teased all over the place

god…no…

It would require a fairly significant retcon. The Arathor humans went below “centuries ago” from what we know. The Scarlets only came into existence about 30 years back during/just after the Third War.

There’s definitely going to be thematic crossover between the two since they’re both Deus Vult Light fanatics, but direct connection seems impossible, at least from what we know right now.

2 Likes

This is good but you can understand my concern

i’m so tired of that stupid flame cropping up again with 2000 inexplicable new recruits in 2000 inexplicable freshly-made armour, weapons and Scarlet tabards

7 Likes

S’why I simply believe that Turalyon is funding them.

1 Like

It would make the Gilnean reclamation a little nonsensical but you could write around that - would unironically be good political intrigue

On a happier note, new patch means Dracthyr dragonflying at long last and it’s everything I wanted wheeeeeee

3 Likes

Lumen vult, am I right fellow fash-coded zealots?

Wait, are we sure they’ll be antagonists? They’re fighting the nerubians, after all, and thematically they’re a beacon of light besieged by darkness, so they’re likely to be our allies.

Can’t wait to find out why they’re okay with Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warlocks, Void Elves, Forsaken, etc.

because tyrande chose renewal

she has effectively bound herself to a contract where she can now only do this

We’re talking about the dumb light humans in TWW not Night Elves, keep up old man.

I can’t help but read ‘humans who are really into the Light’ in the same tone as you read ‘that friend of yours who is really into Hearts of Iron IV’

1 Like

Trans or Fash, there is no middleground.

2 Likes

god i’m so tired

3 Likes

The vault bugged out for me :confused:

Sometimes both!

1 Like

i’m not either. what does this mean

i hold out a palmful of estradiol with homocidal intent

and if i refuse???

Camp dadcore.

Grills.
Fishing.
Cars.
Golf.
Niche WW2 facts that nobody asked for that you saw on the discovery channel.

[gul’dan voice] Drink.