Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Considering the technology is a thing since years ago, Blizzard should really go back and make sharding in zones a player toggle. Like if you have completed a quest chain, you should be able to toggle back to the previous version.

And for size sharding, remove it from cities/hubs. Atleast on RP servers as we normally have in Stormwind.

4 Likes

Desartin continues to be the most well adjusted HMP poster on the forums.
Born to be the 1%

Everytime the Naga pop up a friend gets a new crumb of hope for them to be playable

On the one hand I’m happy for them to get Naga content
on the other I don’t think the dream will ever come true and that’s making me sad

Peeve: I have 3 youtube tabs open, all videos I’ve started to watch, got distracted and then forgot about
A good summery for current brain state

2 Likes

Coilskar naga would be pretty pog

Zin-Aszhari, adore

1 Like

Awww, thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

We are here for the girls and the gays and Desartin, it’s true

3 Likes

My evoker continues to be discriminated against in the vault, but at least both my hunter and lock got an upgrade

I still got something for you.

Can it wait until tomorrow, I’m working and my deadline is tomorrow :V
Vault was just a quick trip on and then off

Sure thing

1 Like

With Rogue Trader polished off for the next year, finally going back to the WotR DLC that I hadn’t finished with the cute android bard who refuses to date anyone.

Made me wonder what difficulty level you’d have to play the main campaign on to get a moderate challenge while not requiring any buff spells/abilities, just go-go-go.

Trying to get Trading Post done for the month (I will not be delayed any more than I have been on the Warden Armour) but my yearning is for V Rising ;_;

Why can’t Dungeons 1-70 be Comp Dungeons, I could run most of my alts through there and make a ton of progress… Cruel world.

My advice would be not to rush it and simply play the game the way you like. It hands out traveler’s log achievements like candy. Mine filled out in the first few days of just playing casually, questing and doing 10.2 weeklies and timewalking and the like.

2 Likes

It’s certainly a lot easier than From The Ashes was, but you do still have that level of needing to occasionally do skullduggery [with environmental kills, not build cheese] because you can’t do a stand-up fight.

For me, Daring was enough to get a challenge without getting one-shot

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MyFriendsAndZoidberg

1 Like

My phone contract people spend an entire month annoying me about getting a new contract with them.
Current one is still up until August
Well now I’m paying them less after that
:person_shrugging: Don’t annoy me?

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F_q3BwgWkAAxA1s?format=jpg&name=small

2 Likes

Looking at the War Within trailer, it seems like there’s at least one Arathi dungeon boss with holy abilities, unless that was a subtle hint at Kul Tiran paladins being made playable.

I keep forgetting that WW is releasing this year…

I have 3 days to complete the D4 battle pass for the title.

Its not happening.

I just saw the next season, are we REALLY going Zereth Mortis in D4?

1 Like

I like Feathermoon. Why isnt there more stuff in and around Feathermoon?