Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

I can live with this. The problem is just awkward timing.

The game shows they have a minority support base in for a rude awakening. In the event of a stormcloak victory, it comes up with shopkeepers being discriminated against and defensive aid being sent to nords and not others.

Ahh, real world parallels…

1 Like

For a second I thought you meant an actual world war…

Diablo 4 Season 3.
It is both 6 and 7.
The fractals…

Wake up. Check the news; “Fujitsu boss apoligises to victims”.

Yeah.

@akamito
Does Sicily have any cultural/social hangups about being called (South) Italian that you know of

Elenthas researching new ways to aggravate Europeans

My protagonist is a little geographically ignorant, and I want to know if her calling Sicily “south Italy” would cause any social friction.

A 30 second google has told me that it’s probably a similar situation to calling a Scottish person British, but I thought I’d rely on the peak of research methods: asking another Englishman about it.

2 Likes

They consider themselves distinct from the mainland and have a unique dialect. So saying they are from the south of Italy annoys them, as would calling them southern Italian. Some don’t even like being called Italian.

Very proud people, but there’s no one rule for all. My wife for example is fine being called Italian but she’s not typical for her region.

Fairly accurate. But less intense because the Sicilians don’t actively detest mainlanders in the way that Scottish people do us.

1 Like

If nobody got me I know Akamito got me.

:pray:

Which is really funny when you explain to scottish nationalists that the union was mostly pushed by the scots lol

Brexit means brexit
Simple as

theresa may dances in awkwardly from stage right

1 Like

they picked their expansion name
now everyone has to live with me doing that

1 Like

I think ‘British’ is ok?

It’s if you say ‘English’, well, better have your Last Will in order, ye ken?

Bri’ish. :face_with_monocle:

We did settle that the correct term is Bricilian.

Endwalker 6.55 spoilers

I love Wuk Lamat already. She has that “bruiser gal with a heart of gold” feel to her that I like seeing. Absolutely looking forward to seeing more of her in Dawntrail.

1 Like

i’m in love with celes

thank you for attending my ted talk

1 Like