Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

And I - as the worst cat parent in the world - just kicked the cat in the face again.

I was trying to step over him but he moved and I have arthritic legs.

2 Likes

Poor baby :frowning:

Fell asleep at 1am-ish
Woke up at 5am
Back to bed at 8am
Slept until 1pm

Why am I still TIREDDDDD!??!

because you have an irregular sleep pattern

hope this helps

2 Likes

Ugh. I try keep it normal but insomnia kicks my butt more often than not (TY meds, you kinda work).

You’d think that sleeping would make me feel not sleepy.

They are all self-serving parasite pigmen/women anyway. Left or right, conservative or liberal, they are all the same.

They do nothing there but collect salary, take bribes, vote on what the lobbyer in black suit tells them to.

All the same, vote anyway. I guess a society built on lies is still better than one not existing at all.

are you okay

4 Likes

Yeah, why?

just checking in

tauren to tauren

I love waking the cat up and he gives me the most grumpiest look imaginable.

1 Like

Dw, I am only bitter at politicians and their cronies. Life is good, at least up here above the Arctic Circle.

Because you’re repeating the ‘all politicians are pig men’ thing already.

3 Likes

Hold up, they’re not lizards anymore? Damn I’m behind…

He’s so relatable

1 Like

If I had access to him, I would bother that poor animal so much.

It’s true though.

He started the old senile yelling so I walked in and started meowing back and the indignant look I got while he waited patiently for my to finish.

1 Like

speaking of Gw2 again. the info trailer for the next expac leaked an hour early and someone saved the footage on reddit before it got taken down. it looks sooooooooo good, very northern. finally getting to see the isles of janthir and actual player housing.

wow rly be the last one without it now

1 Like

IDk why the cobalt Direhorn is 40k and Astral Serpent is 20K but i just got the cobalt direhorn leaving me with the other 3 20k direhorn mounts to go.

Also 3 more characters then I am free of WoW (for today)

3 Likes

Of all zones revamped in Cataclysm, Loch Modan probably retains the most of the vanilla jank. I suspect, since (IIRC) the plan for its redesign was shown during Wrath before Cataclysm was even announced, that its rework began very early on when even Wrath tech wasn’t in place yet. And so we have magical meatless bears, gnolls who drop only one ear each despite having two, and quest givers being very picky about specific types of mobs they want killed, so a quest giver asks me to kill 5 venomfin flangendorfers and 7 venomfin roflstompers and I’m like… you care about the difference?

3 Likes