Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I mean-- yeah they do? Those types of quests continue into MoP, I have seen more than one on my levelling way in remix.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m yet to click the video, but even the static image oozes flavor.

1 Like

I am buzzing. Even if the last expac left a lot to be desired this looks much more promising and the house will be lovely for my norn.

When friends ask me to explain why I wince when I hear their music playing, I just link them this comic. I find it so relatable.

https://lintian.eu/img/argent-dawn/music_tastes.png

Me: Ah, the SEAF artillery call in says it’s a smoke shell, and we’re retreating? I’ll throw that on top of my ally, to help cover their movement!
Toss it out.
Beacon: SEAF Napalm.

why would super earth do this to me

They didn’t want to tell you because it might distract you from your patriotic mission, but that ‘ally’ was actually a bug-sympathiser and suspected ally of tyranny!

1 Like

Chainsawman 167’s depiction of a handie isn’t even remotely sexy (in fact it’s kinda horrifying) and that rocks.

Did the dwarf heritage set questline. It’s nice! So many throwbacks to past lore, and good ones, too. The armor itself is really good, too.

1 Like

This is my callout; the ‘false god’ Malice points out is a Great Destroyer.

EDIT: I forgot about the Titans, never did a full playthrough of Prophecies myself hahah

1 Like

I have now been made aware of Kermit Joker and my life has been irrevocably changed

honestly my first theory to my friend when we saw the preorder artwork was that it was a higher tier destroyer. perhaps one thats “cooled off” with big P biting the dust (i refuse to beleive every dragon minion suddenly went poof with the end of dragons conclusion.)

honestly couldnt blame you they rarely come up in gw2 as a subject matter, but i am one of the sadistic who suffered through the ring of fire to finish prophecies and it kinda fits the MO. the creatures in the trailer seemed like the monolith’s of the desolation from abbadon’s time and their more bark/stone like appearance fits with the titan’s ability to mimick their envrionments.

last thing we knew of the titan’s was they burst forth from the door of komalie to slaughter the mursaat. through portal’s khilbron opened. my crack theory rn is these are titan remnant’s that reached janthir in 1072 ae.

phantom thieves except every character is a muppet except one

now pick the funniest one to be a person

(akechi, sae, or sojiro I think)

(89) Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Opening But It’s Sang By Kermit The Frog - YouTube

because it’d make his rants where he loses it funnier

Oh, that’s…that’s not the joker I meant

But absolutely Akechi and he is not used to everyone being muppets and nobody else acknowledges it

The false god stuff is about a Titan. A blog post confirms it afaik.

1 Like

i swear wow has desensitzed me so much to the notion of mature language from npcs when i hear it in another mmo it catches me completley off guard.

was doing the drizzlewood coast meta in gw2 last night and i think i did the human aggro “HUH?” when i heard a charr respond to a threat of having her throat cut with an “ooooooh…kinky.~”. about 5 minutes later when vendoring stuff i caught a dialogue between a charr and a human where the charr said she’d be willing to defect coz of a fine piece of :peach:. based charr

I’m still a bit sad I missed the Blood Troll set, and hope it comes round again.
The recoloured skyscreamer from Remix would make for a perfect mount, and I can just picture a semi-ally/NPC Nazmirii Matron character. Bah!

1 Like

the warden sets coming back somewhere so i get the feeling it might troll around again on the rotation.

1 Like

The Warden Sets are just obtained by doing 12 months of trading post, no?

We just had the blades of Elune come back so fingers crossed, I want the very first cat mount that I missed to swing around.

1 Like