Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

what’s it called when you see you’ve got one and a half hours left of your shift and go “eh, not enough time to do this five minute job really…”

4 Likes

pretty based

1 Like

it’s called me, except the same rule applies to seeing that i have the whole day left and making the same decision

1 Like

i call it me rn

we are very productive workers

on another note, between pandaria remix and shogun still fresh in my mind i have that “itch” again. that itch where i look at sekiro and ghost of tsushima and wonder if i should hurt myself with adding to my play list for that samurai power fantasy again.

1 Like

ghost of tsushima mentioned

time to replay

1 Like

im already listening to ghost of yarikawa.

my spirit is leaving my body

Acting your Wage.

3 Likes

I’m heading outside and forgot to charge my phone (panik)

No problem, I have a power bank (kalm)

It’s at 0% (panik)

5 Likes

Solar-powered chargers!

It also got cloudy just now :frowning:

2 Likes

This weather is a Peeve.

Sun!
Now cloudy!
Now MORE Sun!
Now wind and rain!
What’ll it be? Nobody knows! Yeah, Summer!

I should be legally allowed to slap climate-change deniers, I 100% remember seasons being more stable than this when I was a kid :angry:

2 Likes

One of the things that always really gets me is that I frequently remember during Scottish Winter, that our schools would bring us inside because temperatures would regularly drop into the minuses and things would be frozen. But I don’t think I’ve seen minus temperatures for. . .a decade? maybe more.

1 Like

bring back the rain already, the past day and a half have been the worst for my hay fever in at least a year

1 Like

These days the amount of times there’s snow in the year, it can be counted on one hand, -if- there is any snow at all. Man I remember when I could actually use my sled when I was a kid :frowning:

I’m also pretty sure that since atleast 2019, ( the day temperatures actually touched 40 degrees Celcius in the Netherlands, on 25th july) the summers have been getting hot and dry aswell to the point you don’t have to visit France or Spain anymore…

Isn’t hayfever worse when it rains? Mine deffo is.

Tried to give Jedi Survivor a go now that it’s on game pass but my PC really struggles to handle it - had several crashes just in the first couple of hours. Shame, it’s a fine time but not enough for me to spend the time trying to figure out how to keep it stable

Now is Pentiment time; praise God etc

I’m on the Highlands coast and, trust me, it’s still there :stuck_out_tongue:
But the majority of winter, this last year certainly, was very mild. Just also very stormy. Again. It’s absolute chaos and it feels like it’s getting worse.

1 Like

I think mine’s better when it rains too.

Mine’s much better when it rains (but stays raining)

Pentiment is one of my favourite games, ever

It’s always Pentiment time

Shower peeve: I want undead paladins already.

I know why we’re waiting on them. The mounts. Yeah yeah

But they would make Stairshed and me happy with a speedy unlock for all
Wouldn’t that be nice??

I just need to remember to invest in getting

2 Likes