Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Me on rogue - runs into a pack of mobs I forgot was there.

Warlock - follows me in

Me - vanishes

Watches warlock die to the pack, “i am so sorry”

It’s so sad that the baron died of ligma

[I love Ursula, I would die for her. phbbbbbt.]

1 Like

Have you completed the game before?

if you want the lfr or normal version, just buy the world pvp headpiece from the vendor and turn it into tierpiece. it automatically turns into the LFR one, and after that you can upgrade it with crests into normal.

I require the offset one for my plans
Tierpiece has been gotten a long time ago

First playthrough ever, just got through act 1 - I have definitely missed many things already

1 Like

Good news: Only 88k for the LFR version. Just need to throw it at the upgrader and I’m set :3

I had the same issue. The game would run alright for the most part, but specific parts seem to enrage my PC.
Especially landing near the cantina.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it’s a game I’ll probably be playing at least once a year. Some of my personal favorites appear only in the later acts, so I shan’t spoil, but Ursela is definitely a gem; the kids throughout the game are great. First game where I didn’t feel they were written and depicted in an awkward way.

Brother Sebhat’s a personal favorite from Act 1 for me!

1 Like

An RP related peeve;
Not enough high elves and Wildhammer dwarves are good friends.

7 Likes

Impossible challenge: Dwarven roleplayers not shouting about alcohol and hating elves.

5 Likes

I can rectify the issue myself as I have a Wildhammer who travels with a helf. But I need more. MORE!

2 Likes

i can do this for azeroth but i refuse to for tamriel. mer deserve the worst

but im irish. you deny my liver its PURPOSE.

1 Like

even the dwarves are elves in tamriel though

Tamriel: Everything is an elf, except the things that aren’t.
Azeroth: Everything is a troll, except the things that aren’t.

2 Likes

Good beards, but too tall.

can they be dwarves if their elves? does this make elves dwarves? what constitutes an elf? what seperates a dwarf from an elf

tazdingo

that’s just how tamriel be. wood elves, dark elves, high elves, orc elves, dwarf elves, snow elves, french elves

im trying to think of a reductive word for the ayleids but its giving me an aneurysm

ayyyyy elves