Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I got a similliar character.

Also speaking of shady pandaren, Im currently in the works of setting up a roleplay idea I have. Dont think I will be fully ready until after Remix, but I got an idea for a Pandaren crime syndicate(Hearthstone inspired) and might post a thread about it soon for interest checks.

Or atleast awareness on it.

2 Likes

that was actually the concept I had in mind. a shado-pan warlock using similar techniques used against the sha but against demons after legion highlighted both their threat and their power.

a more ambitious lorewalker looking into vaults better left undiscovered is also valid

say less i stan aysa and the jade lotus

2 Likes

I do have an assassin pandaren, the endlessly affable chao feng

2 Likes

My own character I have that I’m making this whole idea for is a Crime Boss Lady who primarily deals with curses.

Mannerism and theme is very Madam Goya inspired.

1 Like

Of course I was trained by the Shado-pan. Not under this name, obviously. A space just opened up.

2 Likes

im gonna elaborate coz this is a concept ive been mulling on since 2013 wishing for pandaren warlocks.

the shado pan are for most intents and purposes good. their want is good. they want to protect pandaria and its people at the cost of themselves. thats good. how they do so isnt always. and thats good. their morality gets murky. you need only look at the trial of the red blossom to see how seriously they take it. but how far are they willing to take it.

picture if you will an omnia who thinks they didnt go far enough. that the onset of outsiders and a resurgence of the sha that had never been seen before reinforced a belief that their methods werent good enough. the whispers of the nether stretch far and wide, down and deep. all it takes is a little ambition and desperation. and the right whisper to look in the wrong place.
(im a sucker for the road to hell is paved with good intentions how can you tell)

1 Like

People who are trained to kill without showing any emotion are terrifying, as they should be

3 Likes

This is who I have in mind for my idea!

1 Like

its what i love about them and why Suna Silentstrike, while a poignant lesson on what happens when a shado pan lets their emotions get in the way, was a wasted oppurtunity for a ghost of tsushima-esque one woman army. no passion, no anger, no hatred. no violence for violence’s sake.

also im dying on the hill that the shado pan ensemble from townlong was the strongest character cast wow’s ever had and i need them back. snow blossom my beloved

2 Likes

I’m already in too many guilds as it is, stop making me want to embrace more concepts I love D:

still thinking about ff7 rebirth

miss you

2 Likes

Looking after my friend’s puppy

Verdict is I am seemingly the most delicious thing he’s ever come across and my arm hurts

1 Like

thanks for looking after loras for me

But why must she chew so much

been trying to work that out for months

good luck

see you next year

1 Like

i get hungry

3 Likes

the Loras who came for tea

Hey Remix people how long does it take to grind enough bronze out for all the mounts? Is it chill or will I suffer.

I havent started remix yet but will soon™

snorts

Imgur

You are forever going to be known as shortstack now.

2 Likes

I’ve never been more thoroughly owned in my life, it’s over

2 Likes