Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

They travel around, exploding and shooting all their problems

1 Like

There’s always one person without fall immunity that dies on the skip.

1 Like

Lesson one: don’t trust any promise Blizzard makes except if interpreted in the most technical sense. They’ll loophole their way out of everything.

Yes, they promised not to sell tender on the cash shop. By itself. They technically didn’t promise not to attach it to other goods sold for real money, and that was exactly what they did.

And they’ve been steadily increasing the prices of items on the trading post to incentivize buying this extra tender. They boil their frogs slowly.

2 Likes

Pentiment done - beautiful visual novel (the best description for it imo, it’s not really an RPG), amazing writing, would love to replay later

9/10 would feel Big Feelings at kids saying hello to me again

2 Likes

made my trash panda.

me staring shaohao in the eye in panda heaven after accidentally stepping on 5 consecutive fire traps on purpose.
“give me stronger traps.”

1 Like

I did a little quiet cry at the end :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Apparent Veilguard is going to be capped at player+two companions for active parties, as opposed to the more ‘traditional’ 1+3 for dragon age.

Once again begging party-based RPGs to add toybox’s “distant companion dialogue” as an option so I don’t end up missing out on stuff just because I left so-and-so at home for mechanical reasons.

7 Likes

Peeve: why is the female dwarf /clap animation so short :frowning: Clap-clap over one second and that’s it.

Edit: …Pun not intended.

1 Like

Hey, it could always be worse.
-Gives the numerous Fem Night Elf animations the most hostile side eye-
Always…

5 Likes

Night elf women :handshake: Xaela women
“were meant to be amazonian but we emote like princess bimbos or something idk anymore were tired.”

4 Likes

I hate how you can make them look super grumpy and goth but then all the animations are like "tihi :sparkling_heart: " with a couple “90s anime tomboy but not enough to make it believable”

4 Likes

as a xaela main this burns me intensely. ive gone to great lenghts to make mine as un-kawaii as possible then she’ll do a /cheer in a cutscene and a part of me dies. its enough that im waiting to get a better idea of fem-hroth animations before i consider fantasia’ing her after being xaela since stormblood. sole reason its hard is coz the au ra updates were really good.

4 Likes

At least FF does updates from time to time.

It will be a cold day in hell before we get new player emotes here, nevermind fixing the old ones that look utter garbage.
(They can’t even keep all models breathing when they do the /sit emote for heaven sakes…)

2 Likes

made all the saltier for them being in the damn files, just not accessible to us

1 Like

Peeve: the Veil of Eternal Blossom in Remix being the Garrosh’d version, aka :poop:
But, worse, Peak of Serenity? Yeah, that’s using the Legion version. I was very confused when I was regaining Drake stamina atop a mountain, and I could see a Fel smear on the landscape :roll_eyes:

Edit: Anti-Peeve - 10 second teaser thingy of Arcane Season 2. The noise I just made… :flushed:

4 Likes

As an Elezenpilled FF player the graphical update just made my handsome himbo that more, also the lighting showing through the ears??? Peak, love it, attention to detail I stay winning

2 Likes

Trying to sleep but I’m woken up by BABUMP BABUMP BABUMP… WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB… BABUMB BABUMP BABUMP. I swear this whole building was shaking. Opening a window, the music (or lack thereof) echoes through the streets all the way from downtown.

Then it kind of died down a little past the hour and that’s me not sleeping anymore tonight.

/elderly grumbling about kids these days

1 Like

Me playing Elden Ring like-- fffff… how am i going to get Moonveil early?!

1 Like

I feel oddly called out but it is what it is.

1 Like

Vi the :pig:

1 Like