Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Say that to her face. G’won, dare ya.

Oh, a cop using violence because they don’t like what they hear huh…

I for one am shocked that ‘punch first, ask questions while punching’ girl became an enforcer

2 Likes

Season 2 better be gayer than ever.

1 Like

I’m mostly here for Warwick and Full Metal Viktor

The future is steel and science, comrades

3 Likes

I am gonna expire if they do the Warwick/Vi re-union right.

I say this as someone who has never played League, didn’t know about the world of Runeterra until Arcane S1 came out, I have a mighty need, ok?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPqhLEVgwqk

he’s so good

Looking the embodiment of Death in the eye and saying ‘which one of you is the Wolf?’ is metal as hell

2 Likes

Warwick is one of the champions that really benefited from Riot retconning(or rather updating) old lore. His new backstory and characteristics suits him alot better than the original.

1 Like

It’s gonna be very interesting how his interactions are with the wider city, as well as the characters themselves.
Gah. I can’t wait.

Edit: “Yordles… the alpha predator” hit me harder than it should’ve :joy:

1 Like

There is a Runterra cinematic that perfectly captions that yordles are terrifying. To quote Twisted Fate: “Dont mess with yordles.”

Actually, have it, its a fun short watch:

2 Likes

Did I hear “Skull-devouring Sea Wyrm”? :joy:

1 Like

Soul-devouring!

1 Like

Oh! That’s ok then.

… Wait.

1 Like

Welcome to Bilgewater. Don’t eat the fish and do not forget to Pay The Tithe

2 Likes

Taxation is theft. Don’t pay the tithe.

-Stares at late game Outlaw Rogue abilities and how many there are-
-Starts to feel brain oozing a bit-

the last words of many a captain before an anchor the size of their ship’s hull smashes up from below and drags them down

I know it’s likely to be way, way off if they keep going with Arcane’s worldbuilding, if they even go beyond Piltover and Zaun.

But part of me is very interested to see if they’ll bring up Mordekaiser.
What can I say; giant metal clad lords of Death are just kinda Metal, y’know? :metal:

Mordekaiser is an apocalyptic threat if he ever emerges - both the living and the dead are terrified of him and for good reason - but I do wish to bind my soul in iron everlasting

Noxus would be a great setting for a Kirkwall-like intrigue, follow characters like Riven, Darius and LeBlanc

(and there’s some overlap with piltover - Urgot was the former headsman of Noxus before he was cast out and took over a big section of Zaun in his current horrific crab-robot-monster form)

2 Likes

Man dies and is so disappointment in the afterlife that he decides to kill the entire world.

2 Likes