Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Go hybrid assisination, only because dragon tempered blades makes me very happy.

Leo ate his food so fast that he puked.

Hard life being a cat.

4 Likes

Poor baby works hard all day.

If work equals sleep then yeah.

1 Like

My dog does that too, he’s not a smart animal

No, no they are not (neither your dog nor Leo)

I was contemplating getting him one of those bowls that forces him to eat slower but it probably won’t go in the stand I bought for him being old so he doesn’t have to bend down to eat.

In other news, I should get Son of Galleon over the weekend then its just transmog and toys.

Then maybe I should actually gear a character up with bronze and go do HCs.

1 Like

I did Vault 11 (the democracy vault) but a bunch of the tapes bugged out so it only played out half the story. I knew it all, of course, but the effect was a little diminished.

LoL lore can and will change all the time.

So it seems my post where I called out the 3-day early access thing got flagged and removed, probably because I may have typed the word ****ers in it.

Regardless , my use or lack of ‘profanity’ does not make the business-practice any less scummy Blizzard, removing my post aint gonna change it.

I do wonder though, it always says “This post was flagged by the community” yet somehow I find it hard to believe someone who plays actually got triggered that hard to flag it.

2 Likes

No, it probably got autoed.

1 Like

That sounds more believable.

i barely played league and yet im here going all morning over twitter and discord "yall simping Vi but never actually learned her lore shes been an enforcer for 10+ years. her league title is litterally “Piltover enforcer.” shes one of the good ones…

1 Like

Don’t care about Vi, just want to see that hot inventor smith shirtless again (and potentially with another man).

On more serious news, Charli XCX and AURORA releasing their albums on the same day is sending my brain that prefers to listen to one song on repeat the entire day into overdrive…

1 Like

im rapidly approaching your location with malicious intent

i mean valid but im still rapidly approaching

The only things I know about LoL is the fruity totally straight bird people and that one $500 skin they just released and honestly? I would ban that hero too just for that

1 Like

I have done all my washing!

Which includes washing my actual bedding, now to get it all dried before tonight.

Look cupcake, a cop is a cop and a pig is a pig

1 Like

What did Riot mean by giving Vi’s hair the same colour as a pig’s skin?

Just a shame the skin wasn’t for someone like Lee Sin, Riven or Yasou. I would love to see them basically be permabanned every match because of it.

1 Like