Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Never touched it myself, I already find one mmo enough. I tended to play SWTOR aswell but… then all the expansions came and i got confused and just felt lonely there , plus troubles with my account and trying to even get the game to boot, so i just gave up.

Edit: In a totally unrelated topic… how often have any of you ever encountered people in rp, only one of the people there seems interested mostly in just flirting with the person -you- are trying to rp with, making you feel like the third wheel? To the point where you’re just like “If you two need some alone time, I’ll make myself scarce?”

Cause I’ve been having that way too often with different people lately.

Sepends if the other person is flirting back or not I guess?

1 Like

not with a while but i used to have this a lot, even in friend groups. one persons character just insisted on flirting the entire conversation. not with you just the person you talk to. its uncomfortable as hell

1 Like

They weren’t too much but, it was still not entirely great.

Glad I’m not the only one who’s had this. At those times I’m really just tempted to say “Do you two wish to be alone?” I just hate being the third wheel.

1 Like

We stan thighlanders :pray:

I find all the people doing that are just the most boring bland people with [Moon Dust] or similar in bio and are just zzzz overall.

Tbh most of the highschool catty drama on FF is just from people who unfortunately never outgrew that phase of their lives and frankly? You can for the most part ignore them by not hanging around Limsa aetheryte or most mainstream clubs.

But eh, everything to be said about the FF community and being highschool esque drama is accurate, though I haven’t really met many of them myself so I just consider it luck at this point.

This was back when HW was current and it still pees me off to this day that somebody can just blatantly think that’s A-okay to /w anybody minding their own business.

(the swipe left/swipe right was this expac where i was like; “okay, but I didn’t ask”)

Its bonkers.

Then again, WoW’s playerbase is a different type of bonkers.

So, yes, big day today, birthday and Pride event.

Except I can’t sleep at all :weary: Gonna be a loooooong day.

5 Likes

I had fun getting to max level, but kind of dropped it after. My nostalgic ‘I want to chop down trees in a game lots of times’ Runescape cravings were fulfilled for a short time.

Happy birthday and I hope you have a lot of fun regardless of hours slept!

I get bored of survival games quite easy, they’re generally just reskins of one another for the most part. Ashes of creation took my interest because settlements will vary from server to server depending on what peoppe do but i havent heard a peep about it in ages now.

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GPhGv50XIAAFgjm?format=png&name=large

I would respect him more if he just said “Doing a bunch of new forms requires time we want to assign elsewhere at the moment, so for now they’re on the backburner.”

Because “we can’t think of how goblin druids would work :(” is just so embarrassing for a creative team to say.

3 Likes

I forgot it existed, oops

I quite liked New World’s vibes (the soundtrack being good helps, too) but the end game was just wholly uninteresting to me when I finally got there

how tf do goblin shamans work then lol. a race that exploits the natural world at any given chance. “how do we make druid forms work.” idk remind me what the goblin proffesion racial is again…alchemy wasnt it. if goblins can make totem keyrings they can make furry potions. there, one solution in 60 seconds of thought

1 Like

Goblin/Gnome absolutely skrungled mecha shapeshift forms say what

1 Like

Don’t let Blizzard know of the mech versions of animals they’ve already made.

It’d be pretty nice if Mechagnomes, a race with probably the fewest customizations, had tech reskins of some of the abilities to make up for it.

2 Likes

Imagine having racial themed powers and abilities. Just imagine.

Oh, ha. Ha ha. Sorry - “Buh that would make it too hArD for PoOr PVPers tO tELL aBiLiTiEs aPart!!”
:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

goblin druids downing a tankard of Furry Juice every time they want to shapeshift.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5196CZ17WVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
me thinking of how to make gnome druids work

2 Likes

as nice as that would be i doubt itll happen. given everything titan heavy coming its the absolute time to give the race who got mech’d up coz of titan tech some actual substance. but no. its all human now

i have never in my life seen a weaker excuse

if a monk can do it to spit fire every few seconds…

2 Likes

Devs need to learn the ‘we don’t want to’ instead of making up excuses that are clearly bunk

Like when we had the high elf merry go round of oh my faction silhouette, oh there aren’t enough high elves to be playable, oh the blood elves welcomed them back

You don’t want to dedicate dev time to making assets for paladins, shaman and druids and that is literally the only reason all races can be all classes, come on now

3 Likes

Somehow the transmog interface managed to transmog my warrior’s RP cloth headpiece, which isn’t supposed to be transmoggable on a plate wearer, into a hidden helm, making it useless as RP gear. It seems that the “apply” button doesn’t consider the armor type of individual items if you transmog them into hidden appearances.

And of course, I couldn’t revert it manually. To revert it to its original look, I had to put it in void storage (which reset the transmog) and take it out again.

Happy Birthday!

1 Like