Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

My friends get them in any of the major cities, I, on the other hand get them in EX trial farm parties. We are definetly not the same :nail_care:

Your himbo guy is popular with the farmers clearly

It is very confirmed that the farmers love Elezen and I don’t blame them :pray:

2 Likes

Kaminoan elves are hot

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

WTF is this?! I’ve heard people start claiming this since the beginning of the month. No, one means Ace (the 1st one) and the 2nd one means Aro.

I’ve been aware of it as a ‘thing’ that gets claimed for a couple of years now. Obviously nonsense, but it’s reasonably established nonsense unfortunately.

Out of curiosity does his name begin with an H? Because if so we might know of the same person.

It’s a shame when something is meant to represent everyone, and people begin to go “…but what does that mean exactly.”

1 Like

Been a thing for years unfortunately, same crowd who claims Aros, Aces and AroAces are CisHets (not true) and overlap with “uhmm trans people aren’t real” so basically TERFs but not all of the aphobes are TERFs just a big overlap.

Was honestly the main reason I left tumblr back in 2018, it’s not gotten better since then in general.

i dont know if the name begins that way on Omega as ive never met their character there. but on Midgardsormr their name begins with N and ends in a.

their very good at being extroverted and friendly but bring up politics (or dont) in private and its basically an alex jones characature

1 Like

Really fun to see Doctor Who properly have the Doctor openly flirt and have a proper romance with another man on screen in the last episode! Both of them are a great match and Ncuti is wonderful.

I recommend the episode. It is pretty fun! This new season has been entertaining.

1 Like

I bought a new dematter brush.

Its right handed.

screaming

EDIT: in other news, got all mounts finally!

Onto toys and the ever present mogs.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

By tomorrow, I will be fully upgraded in ilvl and I can move onto using all my bronze for mounts and mogs.

I’m soon fully upgraded too. It’s quite hilarious to see how much the gear boosts your stats.

1 Like

I may upgrade my rogue’s gear and do the other things on her when she hits 70 (66 ATM)

I am here for the collections first, the BiS BS can come after.

2 Likes

I’m currently capped at 335% mastery on my Remix warlock.

Her Agony does 1.3 million damage, and Curse of Affliction does 1.9 million.

I know it’s a meme by now, but elezen necks aren’t that long, they’re entirely appropriate for their proportions, tall and long limbed. Heck, I have similar proportions, and my neck is pretty long (and a source of health problems because of it) but not unreasonably long.

What is unnatural about elezen is the head-body ratio. Their heads are too small for their height, and it creates an uncanny valley effect.

1 Like

Do a complete reverse and give them gigantic heads and make them like 2 feet tall with no necks.

1 Like

oh you mean a gnome.

5 Likes