Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Apparently they’re nerfing exp requirements in pandaria remix in July, for anyone levelling alts there.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQRwRi9WQAEu0WV?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 Likes

Remix keeps Winning, aw ye

13 Likes

i love you

2 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta meme to get yourself to start drawing a bit

4 Likes

real. i cant draw well but i do love to draw memes.

i remember i used to draw a lot of badly done baine memes.

1 Like

-furiously taking notes-

1 Like

the existence of an endocrine gland implies the existence of a startocrine gland

Also, from earlier tonight when we were outside:

8 Likes

Bear

10 Likes

I would die for teddy misha

1 Like

You know, I wonder how a Druid of the Claw would react to the man vs bear question.

https://x.com/akceart/status/1802733256087076957

happy 1 year anniversary to sulemio moment that has permanently altered my brain forever
Nothing about that was a mistake.

waves vaguely in the direction of the halsin romance

1 Like

“Why not both?”

1 Like

just saw ian mckellen was hospitalised after falling off a stage and i have a very dread feeling all of a sudden

2 Likes

Too many well known people having accidents lately.

9 Likes

BREAKING: The U.S. government is suing Adobe.

It’s accusing the company of harming consumers by enrolling them in the most expensive subscription plans without clearly disclosing the huge early termination fees — fees that can reach hundreds of dollars.

In much better news :partying_face:
Let 'em burn.

7 Likes

“Am I a druid…taking the form of a bear. Or am I a bear taking the form of a druid…where does the druid end and the bear begin? Was there ever a druid? Perhaps I have always been bear and forced to walk the druids dream on two feet. Or perhaps the bear has overcome the druid. Heavy maaaaan.”

4 Likes

Got to RP my dark iron who has spent 100 years in a volcano so knows barely anything about anything except fighting, a good time

With enough training they will learn how to deliver jokes, too

2 Likes

“Many people are finding out that Women prefer the Bear to the Man, but I have known this for centuries.”