Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I really enjoy the Good and redeeming focused Angel path in particular. Where you specify on being a healer and caretaker over a sword of heaven.

It’s a very uplifting and nice story.

I tell heaven to do one (elysium and nirvana also have angels and Pulura herself is chaotic good / associated with Desna)

1 Like

Azata will be my next run after this devil attempt I think.

I’m gonna hold hands with Arue and be chaotic good and fight for the little people.

Angel is great, especially for the catharsis of permanently killing Deskari and Baphomet like ‘you come to my house, I come to yours’

I still haven’t done more than dip my toes into the late-game paths because of just how much time and repeated content it takes to get there (and sadly the red mantis warpriest class doesn’t fit with Swarm, what a shame)

1 Like

Ascension is my favourite ending but setting that aside, Angel feels the most ‘true’ to the story alongside Demon. But I am too softhearted to play the latter.

1 Like

Areelu happy ending

I love my mother.

1 Like

Demon → Legend is a great one for the story, you can spend the whole time as Demon going ‘I never wanted this, but I can make some good out of it at least’

and you’ll be an absolute melee powerhouse the entire time, just a brick wall

1 Like

[Vixí liked 10 of your posts]

obsessed

also i will never choose legend, i love my mother.

I’m only really doing this Devil run to see the new content they added to it. I do not vibe with devils or Cheliax.

Maybe the best thing you can do for her is to help her to let go…

i refuse, she’s done nothing wrong whatsoever

I just think you’re really cool, I and-…

Areelu was innocent

my scalding take: areelu deserves to fail, her son deserved the abyss

and my guilty pleasure is that devils are, aesthetically and story-wise, cool and hot

(though Melies should be lower-key for the aeon, being openly a devil is one thing but there is zero chance he gets close to Drezen without a five-alarm fire)

1 Like

I thought it was daughter?

Or is it KC gender dependent?

Anyway, how can you say something like this.

hero of the story: areelu and her daughter
villain of the story: pharasma

1 Like

It was very jarring how suddenly a 14 feet tall fiery devil in its full form just walked into my court room and nobody batted an eye at it.

KC gender dependent, though I guess if your KC is trans it could go either way really.

1 Like

Oh, seems her child is the same gender as the KC

Look, it’s a very nice model I get it you want to show it off, but the reveal is so much weaker when it’s just him changing his name

1 Like

My first decree as Drezen’s ruler is to import Anevia’s potion, set up production for it and make it freely distributed to the entire population for whoever wants one.

(Guests and visitors are also covered).

-Goes to gym for less than an hour-
-80+ new posts-

…What’d you all DO?