Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I hear you
It would look so cool ;_;

Also I want current Lordaeron to have a strong theatre tradition. When all your actors are undead you can do so much cool stuff on stage. Who needs fake swords when you can just use a real one?

I wonder who that was… (no, I don’t)

Yeah, they tried that with me. Too bad I had a friend who already looked inside and told me all about that smell.

Mine are a word (and a pun), a different word and two last names. One from a teacher (and also kind of pun-y) and one from a philosopher because it was funny for that char to be sharing a name with him.

4 Likes

I realise I did forget one.

“It’s not my guild they’re in, thus I am absolved of any and all responsibility for even associating with these people in the first place.”

5 Likes

I once again turn to the Holy Roman Empire

You could give your guys cool names based on GEORG VON FRUNDSBERG, FERDINAND VON WALLENSTEIN, GOTTFRIED HEINRUCH ZU PAPPENHEIM, or JOHANN VON WERTH, but no, you go for a guy whose name sounds like this sketch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lncYWRBxgg

because he organised for the systematic killing of civilians before getting scared of losing and taking a pill to kill himself

not only is it a major dogwhistle advertising horrendous beliefs, it’s a complete lack of taste and it makes me mad!!

2 Likes

Clearly I missed some juicy drama.

Now we’re talking

they re-enact famous battles with live weapons

2 Likes

I do actually got the character name and their entire(or most of it) alt-list saved. So I think that would show very quickly who it was to most people.

Forsaken don’t need to breathe to survive
imagine what that could do for singing or other musical instruments that need air

It was just a select few neo-nasty posters from the community that always claimed not to have a neo-nasty problem being themselves in the AD meet-up thread.

6 Likes

Just gotta make sure the fingers don’t come off or the windpipe isn’t ejected mid performance, as that may slightly dampen the mood (and possibly the audience)

1 Like

Yep! Saw the ensemble was red and gold but with bones and was like-- you know what? Lets give it a go with the heritage set.

Will do the same when I get the paladin one when I get it (I have a paladin so will get it from doing landfall)

1 Like

and then they move the goalposts when you show them proof.

Every. Single. Time.

2 Likes

P.S. For anyone reading who needs it reiterated: if you share a space with people who believe in/espouse horrific views and do nothing, you are enabling them by allowing them to believe they’re welcome to get away with it.

10 Likes

That’s just the comedy section of the performance

They have that post on wheels and motorised at this point

“I’m the guild leader, not their babysitter, lmao”
yeaaaah, this pepperidge farm remembers

5 Likes

@ ‘but the rp is good though’ mfers out there

3 Likes

“Please ignore that I have the online equivalent of an attack dog who has threatened heinous things toward women and likes to aggressively advertise their perspective on certain political ideologies”

4 Likes

To be fair in this specific case, pretty much everyone condemned that post in the AD meetup thread because it was just a wholly unpleasant thing to say or do. I don’t recall anyone even liking the original post before it justifiably got ashed, unless we’re talking about older events in which case disregard this.

1 Like

Speaking out and actively disencouraging it is the very minimal people can do and should be expected.

2 Likes

I have that person on ignore already and outside of some very specific individuals-- anybody on my ignore list on the forums is a transphobe.

*Had them on ignore before what they pulled in the meetup thread.

4 Likes

True, but the fact that I just to refresh my memory went and checked the person who made that comment and they got about 8 alts all in the same guild yet and didn’t get booted for that behavior is…bad.

To put it lightly.

Heh.

looking back at things i realise this server was too tolerant of this behaviour.

and says your creative capacity is not sufficent enough for this server tbh

ran out of uv’s but 100% on this. i have and will continue to immediately excise transphobic chuds from my life at a moments notice with no regret. i do not tolerate phobes and nahtzee’s. sadly i wish my friends could say the same. they dont.

i remember seeing someone ask that attack dog if he felt big for threatening a woman irl in trade chat and got a brief snort from it. right or wrong, good on them

4 Likes