Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I can’t remember who it was that said it, but someone recently mentioned the “vibe rule” which is just, basically, if the person doesn’t match the vibe that everyone else brings - just be honest about that and say that you don’t think that person is right for your group.

1 Like

so can i. its depressing.

then theres that one guy who went from rping a lesbian-specific homophobe to vent his rl ideals to rping a catgirl cafe maid. helluva pipeline.

2 Likes

median hearts of iron iv player

3 Likes

Literally why I only watch LGBTQ+ Youtubers.

2 Likes

You think he’s the guy who made that mod that turned the german region bavaria into femboyvaria ( I swear hearts of iron modmakers are weird, I thought the MLP one was the weirdest one out there).

@Stairshed I and many others feel very called out by your igor gene post (it’s too true)

3 Likes

I can make that shot because that is absolutely my relationship dynamic

4 Likes

Could be worse, I look like an ancient devil cult marked me in black speech. Scars all over the chest, back and… other places.

Heart surgery has weird entry points. shrug.

1 Like

Guys, what do you do when your friends don’t like your foot pics and mock you?

1 Like

this is a very very specific scenario

This is not a helpful answer.
I’m not sure how to resolve the issue.
I’m really hurt.
So, so, so hurt.
Not that I’m blaming Aldrubody.

I once jokingly asked someone in a discord group for feet pics. I didn’t expect them to oblige but they did and the feet were gross. I’ve been traumatised ever since.

I’m sure your feet are cute though xo

Why am I getting the blame???

3 Likes

Because it was me laughing at me.
And I want attention!

It was just the centre of the top of my foot because my skin is now three different colours and I find it funny.
I’m like a brown leather purse.

Thats enough foot posting today.

okay. send them feet pics at random at random times of the day to keep them on their toes til they realise your feet are beautiful x

1 Like

I don’t want to see those.

1 Like

Objectively the funniest and thus correct thing to do

3 Likes

always shoot your shot, that’s how at a LARP event someone came up to me and gave me a can of baja blast

(baja blast sadly doesn’t taste good)

1 Like

They were not feet that should ever have been shown off, trust me.

this is why i keep a picture of the time i had an overgrown toenail as a nuclear detterent.