Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Well here’s your attention while I wrangle villagers in Minecraft

1 Like

That’s exactly why it’s the correct thing to do

Stanky feet should not be seen or shown!!!

2 Likes

Don’t ask for feet pics then!!!

Never show the toes is the most important part.
Feet are gross, but toes are the worst. I don’t know what happens there, but it never goes well.

The only feet I want to see are Tyrande Whisperwind’s

4 Likes

They claim they identify as all manner of ridiculous transphobic things but cannot identify as being funny

6 Likes

Hi, from the man who posted the feet pics of Maiev Shadowsong as created, portrayed, and endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment™, I would like to show you one of their most recent cards
(https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/INBLBLVDKPL81718254883833.png)
and the full art of that card for no reason whatsoever.

https://imguscdn.gamespress.com/cdn/files/BlizzardLive/2024/06/171703-bafa4ad0/Sunsapper_Lynessa.png?otf=y&lightbox=y&ex=2024-08-01+03%3A00%3A00&sky=910af6015c6265507affad0ea3287dc15393d64103ec8b91910566c852944e68&w=1024&maxheight=4096&mode=pad&format=png

2 Likes

valid actually

I’m glad this is where the conversation has gone.

Tyrande Whisperwind steps on you

1 Like

So I decided to check and Tyrande wore open-toe sandals until she became the Night Warrior where she gets greaves

i’m not proud of myself

1 Like

God if only

1 Like

I do not like the direction the conversation has taken and I would like everyone to stay at least 5 feet away from me after this.

1 Like

5 feet you say? :eyes:

5 Likes

Heh heh heh.

5 Likes

you set yourself up way too easily for that one

1 Like

Baps to you both!

But unironically my FF discord server has conditioned me to always make sure there is not a single sign of my feet in any picture I post of any IRL setting (usually cat) because they will point out there’s feet and they will be meme-y about it

All according to keikaiku

1 Like

(Keikaiku means Plan in Japanese)

3 Likes

You can’t just tell us you got feet pics and not share them?

1 Like