Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

reminds me theres a guy out there making a living by drawing genshin impact waifu feet exclusively, on patreon.

makes you think when you work a 9-5.

1 Like

all of the bros in the discord server know my toes are very long

I don’t get the feet pics, except DP’s evidently, my feet just get pointed out if present at all

Listen if I ever get desperate I have already said I’ll just do furry commisions of THAT TYPE to make a living

2 Likes

If I was an artist I wouldn’t even need to be desperate. Furry’s where the money is and that’s all I’d need to know.

3 Likes

Stop tempting me with these kind of decisions in life
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

its where the moneys at and theres no denying it…

stare your tax officers down as their forced to check what your income came from

1 Like

Just like gacha games, once you hook a few high paying whales you’re set.

On a bit of a forums nostalgia trip, re-reading that thread from a few years back when someone posted an ad for a RP/content gf and got really testy when people were understandably baffled

Good times

5 Likes

a core memory has unlocked. that thread was a genuine trip especially with the uh

requirements list

1 Like

I actually saw them a few months ago in Stormwind. Their TRP was advertising for the same stuff again.

I don’t remember that one. What I do remember is that one dude who made a guild recruitment thread, advertised that grape was part of their rp, then proceeded to actually try and defend it.

Vaxir knows who I am talking about.

Listen you dont need to do NSFW stuff to make good money drawing furries, that’s just overkill if you do

2 Likes

we live on a colourful server

I do not recall this one, wow

It’s been a few years, but I sure do remember.

I’ll be honest, I thought we were talking about this guy:
https://i.gyazo.com/2787e2af94ca6605605c61bec60553b9.png
https://i.gyazo.com/dee959fdbd4668593df18b5e6782be94.png
But he’s actually coming off as kind of tame almost LMAO

:dracthyr_nod: true
but still… I don’t want to work in the furry mines

can’t they just pay me to exist?

yeah but have you ever rendered fur?

Why is he on WoW when there’s a draught of his people in the actual gathering places?

1 Like

you’ve drawn rexxar, it’s too late for you now

Yes and I only cried for an hour

You’re welcome.

1 Like