Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

this is me :3 i’m just a cute lil guy

https://i.imgur.com/uHsbKju.jpg

i miss having a cape, my only grudge with this armour

1 Like

Put a piece on with a cape then?

Very cool, hang on, I need a recent pic of my main.

damn you’re right

my entire brain has been rewired, give me the jellyfish shield immediately

Its a very good shield.

20 strength to use though and I don’t do strength builds.

Can vibe with the Jellyfish summon, she’s cute but boy can she be nasty in a fight.

2 Likes

I used the jellyfish on godrick because they told me it’s better than the wolves. I don’t know what it did but it seemed to work. Was just floating around shooting him.

that is a cape, and i like capes

heavy is the arm that bears the jellyfish

1 Like

She is very cool.

She’s just a little guy (as in, she was a child before getting turned into a Jellyfish Spirit Ash)

She’s quite tanky and can poison bosses who are susceptible to it.

what the hell

You meet her sister later and if you summon her, its mega cute.

But yes, she is a child and she is vicious in a fight.

so far i have managed to beat any boss within 2 attempts. that must remain the case for the remainder of the playthrough to maintain my reputation

1 Like

Here’s my current main;

Imgur

EDIT:

Imgur

My other main, no comments on his old man feet please and thank you.

1 Like

one shot because i cheated and went to caelid beforehand to find the rock throwing spell. cosmic boulders go brrrrr

1 Like

to be fair i almost one shot margit and i wasn’t even expecting to fight him, i was just wandering around and he appeared

godrick i got absolutely decimated first time around and didn’t even see phase 2 so was surprised when the second run was a win

1 Like

Having said about my current main being Rivers of Salt, i think the file may be corrupted because I’m having no loading issues with Grave Scythe.

Advice requested from Final Fantasy fans.

I love and grew up with the Final Fantasy games, and I enjoy the aesthetic. However, I hate the story-based nature of FFXIV. People who say you can’t really play the game without immersion in the story seem to be correct, and it drives me away.

Is there another means to scratch the FF itch without 100 hours of a story I don’t like? Is FFXIV RP (that isn’t just cat person ERP) vibrant and community based? Are there any online mobile FF games or the like which I could play instead? I don’t know what to do.

I mean, many of the mainline titles are on mobile these days (I know for a fact 6 and 9 are because I own both)

For any Soulsborne game the rule is: Are you having fun? Yes? You’re playing the game correctly.
There is no over levelling unless you plan on doing pvp or specific co-op stuff (but that’s depending on which game you’re actually playing)

3 Likes

at last, my time has come…

Lintian is a good person to ask this. She’s quite involved, or was, in the RP scene on 14.

Are we talking mainline entries, or other things? There’s gacha games which I don’t recommend really unless that’s your vibe, otherwise you can play 1 - 9 on mobile in the main series quite happily.

Surprisingly, I actually am. The only moment I’m not having fun is when my eldest daughter is in the room and insists on replicating the whistle noise when you summon torrent everytime I do it.

It sounds cute, but when I’m on and off the horse multiple times it gets really annoying really quick.

3 Likes

Teach her how to point out all the tortoises in the game with “dog” instead.