Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

i tried not to recall that. aaaaaa

make an rpg with lgbt characters
hire anti-lgbt vas.
???
profit i guess

1 Like

“Dear Cullenites” is so funny. Not deliberately of course, but just the idea of it.

2 Likes

it unironically sounds like an overhyped denerim back-alley cult you dismantle in a 5 minute side quest

1 Like
Shadoes of the Erdtree Spoilers

Lightning Infused Death Knight huh?

On WoW characters, I always wanted a character who mimics Xaril of the Poisoned Mind, because i think ingesting every poison imaginable and then being sealed in amber only to emerge immune to every toxin is a great story.

Not something I’d do in RP but maybe I can fit that in my story somewhere.

Then what should I do, Akamito? I’m where you were pre-COVID, without the ability to work from home.

Please, I need a nudge in the right direction

It sounds like a cult that worships cooking mama and bakes cakes but slightly wrong.

1 Like

The Cullen VA video will forever live on in my memory as the most unintentionally funny thing ever

man’s rambling off while this heroic DA Inquisition music plays with a backdrop of various images of Cullen

5 Likes

brb, making a video where I complain about Trump and Brexit in character as Lintian

6 Likes

Good VAs use their platform for the proper things (:poop:posting in character)

2 Likes

i forgot for a moment he was pretending to be in character all throughout as well!!

1 Like

bless you joe zieja zenos impression

Not Leo, he’d just scream at me.

I’ve always been of the mind, hire the best and most suitable person for the role, don’t go out ticking boxes. As for actors having contrary opinions to the role they play it’s one of those strange things. They’re being paid to pretend, and the ones who pretend best should be the ones who get the role, not the ones who have the correct belief.

That said if you’re casting a character (especially a bug bear of mine of historical figures COUGH COUGH THAT CLEOPATRA SERIES/MOVIE) that is explicitly meant to be this ethnicity or that sexuality then it’s due diligence to cast the appropriate actor rather than wing it and become tone deaf.

3 Likes

This is also very disappointing for Mass Effect, because while James Vega was a little weird and bit of a moron, he was also “our” moron and grows on you. And seems like a guy that would be supportive of trans people.

I think it would be cool if the Inquisitor was a romance option in DAVe…

3 Likes

can you people please get a better line this one is exhausting

1 Like

I am one of YOUR people sugarsweetness :slight_smile:

That you couldn’t smooch your own Hawke as the Inquisitor was a missed opportunity.

“Is hawke/inquisitor/hero selfcest”, legendary forum thread locked after 647 pages of discussion

4 Likes

There’s a mod in Skyrim where you can import your other characters into your world and you can marry them.

2 Likes