Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

my intellect leaving my body as i pick up my controller.

grug no know stuff.

The rewriting of the plot is also why we fight Cerberus with guns more than anything else. Also if you ever wondered why Harbinger was only in the very last screen of Battle for Earth with no voicelines, its because the EA meddling and re-writes caused arguments and the voice actor left(and Harbinger was written out).

2 Likes

Is the ME series worth playing? Never actually bothered with it back in its heyday but it’s always sort of been there

1 Like

If you can get the Legendary Edition on sale, it’s definitely worth a go-through

6 Likes

Absolutely. It is a fun experience, and I think even today, the whole concept of having a trilogy in which you directly import both your character and world state throughout in a continued story is quite unique.

Despite our rants, its a great sci-fi adventure!

3 Likes

the rants aside its arguably one of the best sci-fi series to play through

2 Likes

It was one of the ideas being thrown around, but nothing was set in stone.

2 Likes

heheheheheheheh

4 Likes

slight peeve on behalf of someone else: i am slightly annoying to play the new ESO expac with because my oblivion brain-rot has me going “WHERE IS THIS THING I REMEMBER WAS HERE” or “AHMAGAWD THIS THING I REMEMBERED IS STILL HERE.” and i mean valid but i cant shut it off

1 Like

I’m now engage.
We went to the bench that we had sat on before our first date and I was proposed to.

13 Likes

Massive big congratulations DP! :heart:

2 Likes

sounds kinda gay tbh

Congrats!! :tada:

1 Like

I beg of you not to use those initials.

2 Likes

You don’t like hearing about DP’s ring?

4 Likes

Oh lawdie…

ALSO YESS! GRATS!

2 Likes

Live with it.

4 Likes

The choice is either DP or D-Pee, because they are the funnier options.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Distant Peak. I wish you both all the best.

I engage!
ENGAGE!
Or engaged.

10 Likes

Congrats, ya big moo :grin:

1 Like