Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

I still have memories of the random double darkspawn emissary fight that is incalculably harder than most of the boss fights

The fight starts with a curse of mortality on your warrior and a fireball on everyone else, and that’s as you round the corner

1 Like

Yeah, his Origin description in the credits isn’t great, but he is still a serious if awful ruler.

In Inquisition, he is just suffering from sheer stupidness.

That room sucks so much. Absolutely awful. The Deep road fights in general are quite a slog even when they aren’t unfairly difficult.

Whereas they seem to make Bhelen better than he is in Inquisition too.

I think it would’ve been best if Harrowmont had some more good points to him. Atleast Bhelen has both good sides aswell as serious flaws to him. Harrowmont however seems to have nothing going for him besides “I’m a nice old man playing by the book.”

1 Like

Just a thought but the dracthyr breath spell mechanic of hold and release with the spell button would fit hunters and their archery themed abilities a lot better.

4 Likes

you could also use it for holding bardic notes as part of their songs…just saying blizz…support role…?

(also while I’m at it, retool either feral or boomkin into a Support instead of pure DPS)

4 Likes

Bhelen the Based.

That is all.

1 Like

i dont know who she is save that shes a new boss in the raid with a fursona built for the ladies. best i have is this fanart https://x.com/shuko_hf/status/1813498829834187009

this i cannot deny

2 Likes

https://x.com/Knew_nothing_/status/1813615256872346092

Bully Maguire dance in the new Nokotan. Absolute cinema.

a good day for the gays of all stripes, it seems

2 Likes

She very hot

1 Like

this raid tier was made for the sapphics, the furries and the furry sapphics

2 Likes

i can only justify buying one mmo expansion.

dang it

2 Likes

Landsknecht Forsaken
: )

10 Likes

they have hearts of gold, nerves of steel, and lifetime bans from the Deathknell graveyard

2 Likes

loaded into alliance raid and as i always do i scan over names looking for funny ones.

scan over some viera dragoons and think “huh sounds familiar. even got a twitch link. mmm.”

turns out it was totalbiscuits wife.

1 Like

I have been playing L4D2 with a friend, we did the L4D1 campaign.

Cannot believe the achievement for sacrificing Bill is called Kill Bill.

We also did the L4D2 campaign first and saw he had died at that point so we were expecting it.

He was trying to do “the speech” with Zoey and there’s me like; “oh, oh no, I know where this is going.”

Throat lurgy, day two.
Joined now by ‘kneecaps hurty’ ._.

The worst part is actually the fact I need to ring physio to cancel todays appointment. I hate phone calls, why can’t people have texts? :sob:

1 Like

no mans sky got yet another huge update using some of the tech from the new game they’re making

real admiration for the team who did more than enough to redeem themselves years ago but are still plugging away at it it and improving it every few months

3 Likes

I hope you get better soon!

And EW. PHONES. I get you D: Ringing people sucks so much.

2 Likes

I am never not incredibly depressed when thinking about TB and the fact that after his death game journalism just completely and utterly sold itself out to the industry.

4 Likes