Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

I love when you’re looking up medical stuff online and it’s like.

“These symptoms can mean: FATAL THING, OTHER FATAL THING, THIRD FATAL THING, or it could just be a common cold :blush:

7 Likes

Me waking up with extreme back pain today and a trip to the GP in the afternoon.

Back pain at 20 may God have mercy, this is for, like, elderly people.

3 Likes

“Oh, you’re 33? That’s still so young, you shouldn’t complain!”

Me, as my back complains, my knees feel like they’re trying to reverse themselves, and all the other aches and pains: “Hahaha, rEaLLy?!”

6 Likes

Perfectly healthy older co-worker: “You’re young! Stop complaining. Do the heavy lifting for me.”
Me and my back that has never once been healthy: :person_standing::person_standing:

4 Likes

“Young people don’t know how good they have it!”

Me, working in a job role with a 1/3 the staff there used to be, doing all the ancillary jobs and paperwork that got dumped on us cos other jobs got amalgamated/cut down, doing 3 times the work the role used to entail: “haHahAHa yEaH…”

3 Likes

same. love or hate the guy, he called out the industry on their BS at every turn and wouldnt let it go, same with calling out the Journo’s. the consistently downward spiral since his death isnt lost on me

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s any worse, there are still YouTubers and journalists out there who hold the games industry to account. Especially in recent times with the considerable amount of layoffs.

TB was just a huge figure in that early YouTube reviewer era before it was really a thing and the market is so much more flooded now that it’s harder to filter out the good from the bad.

7 Likes

Wait, they’re making a new game?

Yes and it looks incredibly dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQem4Z6ioQ

Obviously the hype warning is real given what happened with No Man’s Sky, but I think it’s a similar enough game that they’ll have ironed out a lot of the issues they ran into making the former.

3 Likes

DAMN that looks cool

I am reinstalling NMS, to hell with it

i was sold as soon as i could see you could play a bunny person

iirc they are making an earth to real scale using the same procedural tech as with NMS so as people discover it it generates it and logs it

the vibes appear to be immaculate.

1 Like

[points at akamito and banshee screams]

FURRY

2 Likes

If I could play a cow person it would be better.

But what would really sell it would be being able to play a frog person. NMS has a kind of frog/bird hybrid thing going which is cool, but to go full frog would be true perfection.

1 Like

Never go full frog

the new update is insanely cool, so it’s well worth it

Its sanctioned and considered okay because its the Tauren kind instead of the Vulpera kind. Gotta know your sanctions, Loras.

Last time I played, I found these demented little rabbit creatures and named them after Lotheridan’s irl name

His full name, I should add

3 Likes

the virgin egg laying fox vs the chad “Ahh…i’ve been…expecting you.”

6 Likes

-ties all you broad-brush tarrers up, leaves you in the desert for the Krolusks and the Vultures-

2 Likes

fun fact, you can never catch a tauren off guard because they expect you at all times

even if they’ve never met you before

5 Likes