Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Embodying “You’re only ‘paranoid’ until you’re right.”

1 Like

Had a bagel for lunch and it was so good, I just finished it and I want another immediately.

Chicken, cheddar, chipotle sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, and tortilla chips on sesame bread. Normally bagels are a 1/week treat for being in the office but thinking I’ll get one tomorrow as well.

hey my content mains a vulpera!

clearly the thunder bluff spy network is more successful and elaborate than either si:7, the shattered hand or the shado pan

this looks really pretty but also I have no idea why they pasted Alt J music over it

the devs just really like that vibe for their trailers

I am SO irked that there’s two instances of Elden Ring just foisting +8 upgraded weapons on you, and I managed to blunder into one of them despite remembering it earlier.

Why does that matter? Because weapon level ALSO influences online matchmaking, and I’d been purposefully building a low level thematic invader for Stormveil.
Mostly folks in Stormveil will have, at MOST, a +4 weapon. Which is what I had.

I have basically wasted all my day so far, because of one interaction, and I was only off because I’m ill so NOW its just like, great. Wondeful. End Me.

rogier’s rapier, perhaps?

Yup! ONE conversation you can’t back out of, can’t delete the item to fix things, nope! All day getting this character ready, DOWN the drain!

didn’t realise that impacted matchmaking but i guess it makes sense. i don’t engage in any pvp stuff because i’m new and don’t want to deal with try hards

also i just like vibing and getting invaded is not a vibe

Maybe fate was saving me from myself; I only ever try to make thematic builds (was literally cosplaying one of the Exile soldiers in Stormveil) but, rather than the generic average players I ALWAYS seem to run into people who’ve duped/muled and have endgame/DLC weapons on level 40/low characters, and just delete you in one shot, then emote/teabag like they really did something special :roll_eyes:

Im just so narked I wasted all that time. I even got the Crescent Moon axe, which barely drops when you’ve only got 7 Arcane…

Edit: I do NOT understand why Edgar and Rogier are the ONLY times you get a weapon and its randomly pre-upgraded. Why. When weapons screw with matchmaking. Of ALL the things to do.

Back when the writers knew their audience.

1 Like

I rerolled my gnome mage into Time Running.

She is very purple;

Imgur

EDIT: As for body pain…

laughs in Arthritis then winces in pain

4 Likes

Also I am reminded just how much I hate fanged imps.

They can all go take their lineage and roll into a fire.

1 Like

Bonk stick (or any Strike damage, and most magic tbh) go brrrrt.

It’s VERY funny running co-op with the Dryleaf martial arts and just… kicking them to pieces :joy:

Earlier rage has cooled; I went back on my Mage and farmed the daylights out of the Mohgwyn palace crow.
I’m now only 4 levels off 60 Int, and the Royal staff. I’ve also got to use Comet for the first time.
Pew pew~

Leo just gave me the biggest scare of my LIFE. Front door was open as i was getting my grocery shopping in, come back in, cat nowhere to be found.

Finally found him hiding under the table like; “what?”

EDIT:

Scythe bonks them, just don’t have the hyper armour to swing through if I get ganked by more than one.

3 Likes

She looks really cool!

Gnomes for life

2 Likes

A very short life

Heyoooooo

2 Likes

Murder incoming

1 Like

Ah, I see you do not need your kneecaps anymore.

3 Likes

aah! you turned into an ethereal!