Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Closest we’ll ever get.

Speaking of “glowing”–

Is there a fantasy CHARACTER (I know there’s a ship with the name) called Solaris? Its ringing a bell and google isn’t being helpful.

there’s a DC and sonic villain both with that name, but nothing else that I can see

Maybe one of those dinging it then.

I am going to use it anyway.

Was thinking of using the SoO mage set with the goggles but I really like the HC Dragon Soul gear because purple.

Everyone at Koralash right now:

3 Likes

well guys ive reached the final zone of dawntrail.

i am NOT in a good place rn

Also I seem to use the past tense of thrust as thrusted a lot more than the average person that i went to look it up to make sure it was gramitally correct and it is.

feel like this would hit harder if it was vanilla dwarf model tbh

1 Like

my knees are very high up, good luck with that one

2 Likes

I’m sure they’d just go for your ankles then :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I did not have ‘end up in the service of a Pit Fiend who I’m reasonably sure is on Mephistopheles’s level of hell’ on my Icewind Dale bingo card but here we are

1 Like

Oh i remember this guy.
He sure had opinions on cross faction gameplay.

who’s feel

Feel dis totem.
Gottem.

(Tobunar the dwarf vid guy.)

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

thank you i needed this today

2 Likes

EDIT:

5 Likes

I only know the video, not the dwarf I fear. Dare I ask?

1 Like

I have either wisely or unwisely since hitting 40/40 int/faith decided to up my mana to 40 instead of pushing to 80/50 in the int/faith.

More mana means more spell casts so more DPS right?

I really want to get to 80 int to a) use the high end int spells and b) finally see Prince of Death Staff be useful (crap base stats but its int scaling goes way up to 80 to make up for it).

I am very used to just being a faith spell user with the quirks that both my spell foci use both int and faith.

1 Like