Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

just had one of those alliance roullettes.
got puppets bunker. i spent more time on rez duty than healing. took me back to launch day for that patch. only thing it was missing was sniping other groups with the flight unit stacks.

Posted one of those “Internal mechanics” videos of a pistol about to unload in the head of a tauren as response to cross-faction.

also posted a video of california girl dancing on a bunch of slaughtered gnolls with that kirin tor guy while a twitter personality cried to the side.

me but DPSing (was RDM) because the healers were going OOM from all the ressing so told them to focus on healing and I’d do the res duty.

1 Like

no such luck with this one, not even a summoner on hand, all vipers, a picto and one ninja.

i know the nier raids werent the easiest and its probably because i ran them to death in the day but i start to internally scream at how people miss and stand in the most obvious telegraphs repeatedly

I didn’t run them to death the first day but I deffo dread the day I finally get around to the character where I want all the nier outfits as their transmog.

1 Like

same, especially the DPS jobs knowing what those queues will be like with them no longer as current

I now have 1 unalloyed needle and one frenzied flame infected Tarnished… just need to beat Malenia to rectify the frenzied flame. First of all I need to beat up fire giant though or I may soft lock myself.

Yep, not looking forward to that either.

“NIHIL”

“No”

EDIT:

Imgur

Roo that burn looks really bad.

That’s a lot of carbs…

It’s a lot of TASTE is what it is.

i went to sleep in a coffin next to a waterfall (don’t ask, it looked comfy and i haven’t slept in days) and woke up underground in a nest of giant ants and baslisks

what even is this game honestly

You’ll need high mind to repeatedly cast the high INT spells, but once you start throwing bits of the cosmos at enemies, and get Night Comet which deletes humanoid NPCs with no dodging?

You won’t look back.

"I cast MOON!"

I can now safely say I think the AST rework is very nice in ff, I got to grief my friends by healing EX1 and it was a time. Feels good though!

Now back to TotK bc I never did finish it and I got man handled by Ganons goop hands in a cave nearly poooing my pants over it 11/10 love TotK

imagine being one of the biggest cybersecurity firms in the world working with some of the biggest companies in the world, and then doing the very thing your entire purpose is to prevent

that’s a reputation killer in the extreme

I think it’s cool how one company’s screw up can drive half the planet to a halt.

I think that’s a healthy way to run a society :slight_smile:

3 Likes

they laugh now at Y2K and the implications it could have had

but we are so much more dependent on it all now than we were in 1999 and there is no such thing as something being 100% failsafe

2 Likes

Me, as an engineer, when people keep INSISTING on moving many things 1) fully digital, 2) all centralised:
-Pained Screaming-

(There are exceptions; one of our work systems still uses paper copy stuff, and its horrendously inefficient and wasteful in both time and resources)

Edit: also the WannabeHalo series cancelled after 2 Seasons LOL, LMAO even.

Corporations want everything moved digital to increase productivity and oversight.

I want to move everything digital because I have terrible handwriting and don’t want anyone to see it.

We are not the same.

2 Likes

I arrived in Helsinki yesterday for Acrona’s AD meet on the weekend.

I can’t walk for too long without resting yet, and the flight was stressful, so I’m lying in bed bored.

4 Likes

Jealous. Would love to have come out for that.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmx1jpqv3RA