Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

On the one hand, Copmala.

On the other hand, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JWR29RT5sw

Imgur

No thoughts in that head.

2 Likes

I checked and it’s 70, jesus christ that’s like 20-30 full provinces

2 Likes

Yeah this is the biggest problem with the game I feel. The game stops being fun around turn 20-30 or so, after which you have basically overcome all enemies that could realistically take you out.

This problem is more obvious for some factions than others (Beastmen esp. can really steamroll hard).

They need to figure out an anti-snowball solution. I think it’d be great if the AI was smarter and more willing to team up with other factions to pool up their resources to try and oppose you for one.

1 Like

Capitalism ruins everything, again. Profit takes priority over people. Also, the ghouls running the media industry are billionaires and thus content with an administration that doesn’t tax them regardless of other consequences. They’re very mad at the blue party for it. The(ir) line must go up.

1 Like

Hm, hoping the press needs a while to get the legs under their stupid headlines going.

I have fish i just got out of the oven.

I can see the cat sniffing interested.

Not for you sir.

EDIT: IDk what’s gotten into him but he tried to jump my lap to get to my fish

My mouse wheel is screwy and it’s annoying me. I scroll down, say, five times and it does three down and two up??? Tried cleaning it out but… Nothing.

Norsca is horribly put together.
Also, I can’t use Throgg without the redone voice. He’s supposed to be eloquent and highly intelligent!

The last DLC i got for WH3 was Chaos Dwarves. Honestly, no matter how hard i try i can’t get into 3 like i did 2.

1 Like

The mod that gives him his normal intelligent speech is very very good

Norsca’s roster is good and very fun to play, its all in the campaign mechanics where they badly need help and also more lords

2 Likes

As in generic lords?
If so, yes.

Legendary? I have enough mods to fill the gao presently.

It is! They need to do Alberic. Generic Brettonian voice is kinda dumb for an LL.
I love that more modded characters are being fully voiced.

1 Like

Tiny doodle, too warm for me to function still (she heard him claim to be the taller one)

11 Likes

Who be those two?

We did it chat, we created spite

1 Like

i live for taller woman smaller man/woman/thembo. excellent.

5 Likes

:arrow_up:

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with norscan characters except for the ones who are already legendary lords like Valkia, but a shaman-sorceror lord and something that’s monstrous like a fimir matriarch or skin-wolf alpha would be perfect

that’s right i’m into NFTs

nonbinary
femme
tops

5 Likes