Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Some of them are footnote characters, some appear in stories, but it fleshes the race out and I like Arenessa’s father.

i love so much warcraft art but one thing that bothers me even with artists i like?

very few actually seem to understand the height of these races. No the average orc woman should not be standing at shoulder height of the average human woman. And the average pandaren woman should be looking down on that orc. Not everyones the same but cmon :sob: those kinds of height differences are fun to play around with gdi

wtb an nft

ooh, Sayl the Faithless I do know, that’s a great choice

I do have Egil Styrbjorn from Mixu’s, who I’ve read up about and instantly fell in love with - the man beat a Dragon Ogre Shaggoth in single combat and survived getting disembowled by a Grail Knight’s sword

1 Like

I should give Skeggi ago, Chaos Dinosaurs go munch.

Peeve: ad popups whose options are “yes” and “not now”.

How about “not now, not ever, and go **** yourself and I hope your business crashes and burns”.

9 Likes

Isn’t it funny how all the gods in westeros do exist except for the new Seven? Like those ones are fake and don’t do anything, but the Old Gods, R’hllor, the Drowned God, the Many Faced God, those guys are all real. We see their magics at work.

I dunno what George meant by that, but yeah, funny.

4 Likes

the drowned god continues to be the coolest guy, primarily because all of his worshipers get the coolest names

2 Likes

I have managed to get proper curtains up in my living room now, I win you filthy sun you shall no longer disrupt my gaming eheheh

Also finally doing a lore doc for my FF character, mans gonna go through something.

If the woman in the relationship isn’t a tall domme I am not interested (jkjk but I live for tall women)

6 Likes

Short domme tall sub is the optimal wlw pairing simple as

4 Likes

Correct

(I’m the tall sub)

7 Likes

watched the first episode of frieren

i like it

6 Likes

Goddess bless u and ur wife

7 Likes

I live for tall women.

1 Like

i live for

2 Likes

I live.
It will continue to be a problem :+1:

4 Likes

im glad we all agree that tall woman is the way to go.
(i’m 6’3 im chasing an impossible dream)

1 Like

Subs unite, short or tall!

5’0 me watch with starry eyes. I like tall people.

2 Likes

lmao imagine being 6’3. tiny

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1264893059855024202/image.png?ex=669f86f6&is=669e3576&hm=f61a9d7da063141b401f10894de45c2be2969c3c00acf717f816d3679d7099cc&

1 Like

Sometimes I see women on dating apps mention they’re tall in an apologetic way and it makes me feel sad that they’ve been made to feel bad about it

2 Likes