Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

https://vxtwitter.com/dragonage/status/1815403173944971266

the veilguard voice cast for anyone interested. I was today years old learning Harding was Liara and Lightning. Ike Amadi is an instant win.

2 Likes

briefly forgot Rook is the PC and was confused how they were going to have a plural character

1 Like

Finally
the real They/Them.

3 Likes

Rook is NB (Numerous Bees)

1 Like

one of their VA’s is an NB icon tho

1 Like

“My cat is older than you, shut up”

3 Likes

Only one I’m missing is a favourite spatula. Alas, I am still a child.

I only have 2 spatulas and currently I like them both equally.

Genuinely had that moment where a group of 18-year-olds walked past in nightclub gear (short skirts short tops) and my main thought was ‘aww, hope they have a nice night hope they’re not cold’ and that’s when I Knew

3 Likes

Stairshed are we old?!

32 is not old enough to be considered old but also too old to be not-old

2 Likes

Oh right, yeah, I forgot you were a baby compared to me.

The Mary Rose exhibition at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is really good, speaking of old ships.

1 Like

I cannot wait until Golden Crux gets fixed in Elden Ring (not ‘nerfed’, because something that broken is utter :ox: :poop: ) and all the tryheard Invader sweatlords will have to cry and whinge about ‘ganks’ more, before moving on to the next OP ‘strat’.

It’s funny how the past few times invasions have derailed co-op, its ALWAYS that particular golden crutch :thinking::thinking::thinking::upside_down_face:

This furball turned 5 years old today!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday to the lovely fuzzball!

2 Likes
I guess this is slight end base game spoilers

Apparently Gideon (the all knowing, not me) can’t dodge it either.

EDIT: Hella funny that one of my friends wanted to make Gideon’s intro speech my entrance into their stream and I was like; “I would rather have Varré say; Unfortunately, you are maidenless instead”

2 Likes

I already had the easiest, most satisfying Varre kill by spamming Night Comet from a ledge.
I look forward to that later fight, heh.

Varré’s easy. The Nameless White Masks are far more threatening. The only thing he has over them is he is far tankier and can use two estus flasks as opposed to 1.

I love the man, best bit character, but that doesn’t stop me beating him up when needs be.

Since dumbbutt dragocat now has 35 dex (and still 7 int), I have options for strike damage weapons other than being relegated to Varré’s bouquet.

2 Likes