Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Did you not pick up the Night Rider’s Flail? Or the starter Flail in gate ruins in Limgrave?

yes.

My point was, using rippling halberd, I only had points in arcane and therefore was forced to use an arcane strike weapon (could have used clanging bones I guess)

Now i am using Morgott’s Cursed Sword which required a whopping 35 dex on my arcane build, it has opened up for better strike weapons.

EDIT: Clacking/Clanging Bones (whatever its called) is probably what I’ll use as my strike weapon on my other two faith/arcane builds, but otherwise Leo is a free cat.

1 Like

Happy birthday Nala!!!

2 Likes

I however am not a free fairy, I got at least another 150 crows to kill for 70 int.

I long for freedom

1 Like

Happy birth to kitty <3

3 Likes

Sprinting into middle age. Remember to wear your greathelm and greaves in case you trip.

Because of your old ankles.

2 Likes

I did not remember the prepatch being this close… feeling like time is just a made up thing.

3 Likes

war within and the gw2 expac are too close together. i just finished dawntrail and its raid (BANGER BTW). i feel so cooked with how on top of each other everything is of late

That’s what Legion and the 1st GW2 expac was like.

1 Like

I recall, it was about mid-legion I went back to GW2 proper. (i could have sworn both were older than 2015 and 2016…)

I kind of want the charming courier mount.

I didn’t get it auto from having a 12 month sub already.

Peeve: Once again back to being unable to sleep at night.

3 Likes

I only have 1 spatula…

spent a few hours on a new elden ring character just because i was curious to see how samurai would play

it’s very different from what i have been playing. not being able to hide behind my shield is a serious learning curve, but good lord that unsheathe ability does serious numbers.

i didn’t play long, i cleared out the soldier camp and the first two caves i found and they were a breeze. my only difficulty was fighting the erdtree watchdog because i actually had to time my dodges and his flying in the air and slamming down move was tricky to get right

oh and also those little goblin creatures that i’ve seen people complaining about that live in most caves are actually annoying after all. turns out as soon as i can’t just block them their rapid attacks and jumping, they’re very frustrating to deal with

very cool. elden ring good game

2 Likes

After my mage has been crowned, I’m also going for a ‘proper’ Samurai build.
Gonna collect all the Katanas, like a quasi-Gilgamesh and sword everything to smithereens :triumph:

I googled what I have to do to get the super long katana, the nagakiba, and I don’t have the strength to do it.

1 Like

It’s what he wants, brother.

Alternatively, the Great Katanas in the DLC are proper 2H weapons :ok_hand:

There is nothing more proper than two-handing a straight sword.

2 Likes

He wants me to kill him? Damn

Can someone take my stupid brain and its stupid rejection sensitivity (which isn’t even happening rn) and shove it somewhere the sun don’t shine.

Why could I not just be neurotypical instead

3 Likes