Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Your elf eyes can reflect starlight, so it makes sense you can use light mode better!

1 Like

Next door’s child is crying and whining at a very loud volume.

1 Like

I’d have eye surgery.

Dunno if I can though due to my body being what it is (a wreck and i didn’t even get to screw around in it, I am just dealing with finding out)

2 Likes

As much as I appreciate elf jokes, I feel lost about this one.

What does light mode on websites have to do with starlight? :thinking:

1 Like

It was just me being a bit stupid :upside_down_face:

The only connection I was making there was that stars are bright, and so is light mode. The rest of us are goblins who live in the dark. We’re sensitive to light.

1 Like

excuse u, some of us are hedgehogs

1 Like

I’m sorry. Let me give you some mountain dew.

(Pretend the water is Mountain Dew)

5 Likes

Schlop Schlop Schlop Schlop

3 Likes

Also excuse you, i am a very vampiric forest deity.

The light… it BURNS

EDIT: Also with my lich cat familiar-- don’t ask how he’s a lich, spite does wonders.

2 Likes

I am so sorry, allow me to give you offerings.

Well that just sounds depressing. I read the article and just oof… it looks as though alot of games are going to become rather mediocre in the coming future, atleast the ones that rely on this AI alot… just hope the consumers will speak with their wallets on that.

1 Like

Just found out about Ike Amadi voicing a character in the new Dragon Age game, excited for the next Dear Cullenites video

3 Likes

oh god whats the lore on that

his twitter follows are exclusively other voice actors ie his coworkers, and :sparkles: andrew tate, libsoftiktok, the federalist, dom lucre, and mark kern :sparkles: (and other gems)

Dear DEI Davrinites…

3 Likes

I absolutely can’t stand this guy. Completely horrible person.

Also how do guys like this still get jobs?

I haven’t in months but finally made some cajun chicken pasta.

3 Likes

I have ice cubes
I love ice cubes

I’m a simple goblin.

3 Likes

because its unfortunately still a boys club where “locker room” talk is A-okay

1 Like

Mark Kern’s “locker room” talk regularly involves him expressing sexual desires for underage girls on twitter.

I’ve no idea because I’m like 90% confident that his antivaxxer, ‘trans people are pdf files’, following the ‘posting c-p on twitter to own the libs and getting personally pardoned for it by muskrat guy’, and other charming stances are like the direct reason that his character in Apex Legends, another EA game, never got any additional/new content or the likes after release

reoccuring topic of interest in ike’s figures of interest

1 Like