Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Disgusting.

1 Like

Also like-- not being funny, but this seems to be a reacurring theme for dragon age VAs.

1 Like

Bioware knows how to pick them.

Also-- here’s me getting the ick if a lady is only just younger than my cat who is for all intents and purposes 23 (birthday in september).

How can you find children attractive?!

Again, what goes on between CONSENTING ADULTS (regardless of their ages) is between the people involved. I personally get creeped out if a person who is early 20s starts coming onto me.

3 Likes

Yeah I can acknowledge that an 18 year old is pretty, but it feels weird to think of someone that young or like around the early 20’s in a sexual manner.

In that case, I’d prefer people at my own age around 30.

Being a HoI 4 player, I always read Dutch East-Indies there, seeing as they’re rather crucial to your Netherlands playthrough!

the brightest timeline

2 Likes

What did you mean with DEI though?

And quickly inbetween, I actually feel pretty confident in surviving with the “Flee to Batavia” focustree in HoI4 now, but not too long ago I attempted another “Survive on mainland Netherlands” again and… it did not go well. I just for the love of me can’t figure out what debuff to solve first ( given the Netherlands start with huge debuffs to war support/recruitabe population, construction and very little industry).

it’s the latest term used by certain types instead of ‘woke’ and whatever came before

4 Likes

diversity, equity and inclusion.

You know, the Wokes.

4 Likes

i did not know this about ike amadi.

i hate people.

Was probably a slur tbh

Actually I can say definitively that, at the very least, it wasn’t a slur. It was just calling anything that challenged the status quo as “SJW”

or really anything that the person calling another an “SJW” disagreed with really

1 Like

currently its being used to get in front of the inevitable rightoids calling Kamala Harris the N word.

4 Likes

I think it was stuff like libtards/cucks before the evil woke mind virus

I’m entirely sincere when I say I’m looking forward to Dear Cullenites 2.0, it was genuinely the funniest thing to happen to the Dragon Age fandom… so far

3 Likes

I stand educated once more, thank you!

Speaking of DA:O , literally coming up on the anvil right now… the save has been made just incase… time to utterly screw these dwarves by giving the anvil to harrowmont.

It’s been…interesting to see the GOP and their voters scurry to try and find dirt on Harris. With Biden they could use his age.

But Harris they got nothing and they’re panicking. So they just resort to racial slurs and misogyny.

3 Likes

Their whole brand has been attacking Biden. They have shirts, signs, you name it they had it.

Now they have nothing and are trying to sue Biden for dropping out.

4 Likes

Not that I wish death upon ol’ Sleepy Joe, but what are they gonna do if he passes before the election’s up? Gonna sue him for dying because it invalidated their election plans?

Doesn’t matter now, Kamala for the win.

2 Likes