Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Also, now that the election’s no longer looming over his head, Biden has about half a year left to still implement and push through some stuff. After all, he won’t be the next president anyhow, so maybe he can find some possibilities to push through aid for Ukraine or tackle the Supreme Court a little. Elections are in November but power won’t be transferred until somewhere January anyhow.

Now we just hope Kamela can beat the orange menace though.

2 Likes

https://x.com/SHARKMODER/status/1815636407878328660

Me after learning to just block people on the forums

4 Likes

You haven’t already done that?

Ages ago, it’s a meme in retrospect

Her chances are pretty good and increasing. As Cro said, the entire GOP campaign has been so hard-focused on anti-Biden that they got almost nothing else to do, especially on Harris as she was considered so unlikely prior.

And she’s received some of the largest sum of grassroots donations in history in a short span as more and more candidates are supporting her. The democrats seem to be going all in on her.

1 Like

A friend of mine who’s much more earnestly political than I am, or ever will be, made the point that if choosing Harris over Biden lowers the Democrat’s chances of winning the election then it was the wrong choice which I can’t help but agree with.

However if a Biden dropout was an inevitability, this ever-increasing threat that becomes more likely with each passing day, then the best time for Harris to take over was several months ago - but given that’s not how time works (as far as we know), I guess the past week or so will have to suffice.

1 Like

I’ve tried to care as little as possible about the USA outside of ‘You’re going to make [This] our problem too, aren’t you?’, but goodness me I hope she wins. If nothing else it’ll be hilarious to see what coping and seething comes out of the GOPpers this time around, if so.

1 Like

Saw a post from someone much more politically (US) savvy than me, basically saying that the doomsaying was silly, because ‘Four months is a LONG time in politics, and this has been proven time and time again’. So, fair enough I guess.

I honestly fully expect a more direct coup attempt this time. They’ve pushed so hard for physical violence since the last loss.

With the event of the shooting as well, they may now feel like they’re allowed to do so.

1 Like

So hard that one of their own tried to get rid of Trump LMAO

That is true! A lot can change, a lot can happen, it’s definitely not too late for Harris - but I think objectively her odds would have been better had they committed to doing this earlier. Still, better late than never I suppose!

2 Likes

She just recently today had a pretty strong speech that’s gained popularity. She called out Trump pretty fiercely as she mentioned her own work experiences with him before they both got into big politics.

At this point I almost hope they try. Gives them the chance to behead the snake that is Maga for good.

Imgur

This silly goober in a cute sleeping position.

That is indeed floor bed.

5 Likes

I love him so much.

If I lived nearby I would visit to bother him every day.

1 Like

Several months and 2000+ eggs later, finally I got my child. My depresso expresso mood lifted a bit.

5 Likes

Such a happy girl, look at her TEETH

2 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTIJVXNaEAAJdeX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

this too is yuri

3 Likes

Toxic yuri at its peak.

I can see them working.

1 Like

it’s still very funny how there’s a whole plot line about Dalaran and Windrunners and they picked the wrong sister

1 Like

Alleria is 100% the dom in that relationship despite the goth vibes Xal’atath gives.

1 Like