Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

I just found a random shiny Trapinch and then hatched ANOTHER shiny Totodile!!!

3 Likes

You seem to like the babies with gigantic mouths and teeth.

1 Like

Bite Club is a very important and prestigious club

3 Likes

Big teeth best.

I’M SO HAPPY AAGGHHH. I love Totodile’s line so much.

1 Like

BEST FRIENDS

6 Likes

Despite not being the first big mouth pokemon, Gible is the president and founder of Bite Club

4 Likes

Little apple boy, 80% of his body is bite mouth and I love him.

2 Likes

Speaking of funny plot moments, Dragonflight should have ended by having Renogos appear right at the end, yelling out “SORRY I’M LATE DID I MISS ANYTHING”

5 Likes

It’s an absolute sin that we’ve NEVER had an actual Renogos card. There IS art of him, it’s in the game, but it’s only used once in the solo adventure and then

NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

I am very certain its just my RSD acting but man I am kind of done with some friends.
Yesterday friend went to “grab a bite” not even 2mins later in a party with a friend I introduced to do stuff with and him leaving the voice chat.

Like you can just be honest and say you’re gonna go do stuff with someone else instead of dancing around it, especially when I KNOW you will hurt them in the end as I’ve seen too many times.

I am just tired of feeling like I am unwanted in some groups and frankly debating ending a few friendships over it at this point. I don’t know, I am just tired and frankly hurt and thus I yell into peeves

3 Likes

As rough as it might be - make your feelings known. Say “hey, can you not do this?” or even “are you aware you’re doing this?” and go from there - if you just cut them out immediately, you possibly risk putting yourself in a bit of a cycle where you remove yourself from people, find new people, the new people do the same thing, so you remove yourself from them - etc etc.

1 Like

im right there with you. ive 3 friends i used to be so close with. then they suddenly cliqued up and cut me out. think when it gets to the point you feel this way cut your losses. because the pain aint worth it anymore

1 Like

Surely a winning strategy.

In other news, I will not be getting to hear that triumphant roar after all.

3 Likes

Leo’s twitching in his sleep

I had a very existential dream with Ancients, Istari, and various hyper cosmologist ideas mixed in. Like, original Eva ending level existential.

It was about creation of worlds and the shadows thereof, and writing yourself as a mere mortal into the worlds you create.

When I woke up at 3am, I was lying in bed shaken and afraid of the dark.

Me. Afraid of the dark.

Thankfully I quickly fell asleep again.

3 Likes

That is my plan to do, if it comes to worst well, at least I know and I can move on but being left in the dark about stuff is just what irks and causes this feeling I guess.
I don’t have a problem cutting people out, I heal overtime but this time it will hurt more due to the nature of how long one friendships been.

Yeah I’m just… gonna talk first then figure out what I wanna do from there.

I am just tired and fed up

2 Likes

I have not slept yet.

I need to get up in a few hours.

1 Like

Just aeldari farseer things.

Peeve: taxi drivers taking “shortcuts” that end up taking longer than the obvious route.

4 Likes

Somethingsomething profit motive.

4 Likes