Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Crowds liberally sprinkled with people cursed with chest deep wet coughs.

And their wheezy kids.

In places where lots of people touch lots of things.

I took a taxi in Stockholm once when I was younger cus I needed to get to a friends house and I had missed the bus. Despite being a very short distance and a 10 minute ride, it ended up being like 500 SEK. He was also obviously eyeing me up alot. First and last time I took a taxi on my own.

Got there safe in the end though, but a little uncomfortable and alot poorer.

3 Likes

Spoke with my friend earlier, as expected it’s just my brain doing dumb things. I am still immensely grateful for my friend being willing to talk, say things and just overall be a cool buddy.

Emotionally I’m still abit raw, but at least now I know it’s just dumb brain hours

8 Likes

Honestly seeing how the story went since BFA post siege of zuldazar patch, I’m quite positive even AI could have done a better job.

Lycoris Recoil has had a set of 6 “short movies” announced. Not sure how short a short movie is. They might be doing it like Princess Principal’s Crown Handler at ~55-60 minutes each.

…or it could be 10 minutes. Who knows. Either way, won’t say no to more LycoReco.

Well, I managed to put Harrowmont on the throne and gave the Anvil to Branka, and managed to keep Shale, but I shan’t lie, I feel so bad right now :frowning:

Mostly because I had to omit the truth to Shale about the fact I had to kill Caridin…

Really tempted to reload a save now…

2 Likes

Why can’t sleep be normal?? Brain, please. Just let me have normal sleep.

AAaahhhh (dug out allergy meds today to take later because they always make me super tired and able to sleep so we’re forcing this now)

2 Likes

I just can’t go through with it, reloading the save…

4 Likes

https://i.redd.it/zlkzboibcnf31.jpg
you rn

3 Likes

I do not deny these allegations.

1 Like

logged into WoW.

The patch has messed my character list up!

I can’t make the characters sad! Only when they accidentally fall for my MC and need to be let down gently.

Or if I’m on my 25th playthrough and enter my “lol what does this button do?” stage.

2 Likes

In my case I just feel horrible after that dialogue with Shale because she -definetly- knows that we killed Caridin, but I managed to convince her to stay by telling her how she was made, which gave me her companion quest. But I still feel like an :eggplant: because of it.

Invincible is not that bad at skyriding though.

My posts keep on getting flagged and removed, curious…!

5 Likes

The frostwyrm from ICC is very cool to use on my DK for skyriding but, good god, is it weird to see these new animations on such an old model… it definetly needs a remake.

3 Likes

Strarted reading Tevinter Nights, and I can already tell Emmrich (wrong pronunciation of his name aside…) will be a personal favourite of mine in DA Veilguard

3 Likes

The three companions all put in good showing in TN imo, though I think Lucanis vibes with me the most. Can’t wait to find out he’s possessed by a pride demon or something equally disastrous :pray:

1 Like

I’ve not reached Lucanis yet, but fancy old man necromancer with funny skeleton buttler is Really Fun in many ways to me

you say this like it’s a character flaw