Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Only because of their model change in DAVe.

1 Like

we dont talk about that

if a pride demon tells me to jump i’m already airborne idc idc

“Best I can do is a new model in two years time, locked behind a grind AND a 2% drop chance.”
-WoW devs, probably.

3 Likes

One of those post-max rep grind chests.

2 Likes

New login and Warband stuff looks neat. Shame you can’t pick the poses or stuff, but it’s a nice lil’ change.
Suppose I better get the new expac, or something :V

I cringed into space when I heard it

1 Like

My problematic anxiety for sudden changes has gone into stupid full swing today when I logged in to find that the patch has not only messed with all of my talents, but also completely broke my UI setup and also toggled all my action bars off.

Also TRP3 has a new UI.

I am very stressed and struggling.

3 Likes

Please everyone go look at the dynamic flying animation of the wingless horses

About to kill something as my glasses are smudged again.

1 Like

I would suggest cleaning them instead of murder :+1:

2 Likes

Me, sat in varied forms of discomfort, starting to chant “The flesh is weak, the machine is Pure” with a slight hint of binaric…

Honestly, any Creationist claims about ‘intelligent design’ should allow to legally slap people :angry:

1 Like

https://i.redd.it/1hyqatmxcpdd1.png

in this house we love+cherish Opticon-22

2 Likes

Stance: valid//understandable//admirable.

Requirement for organic components = Extremely Vexxing.

1 Like

https://x.com/WoWGG_CWA/status/1816194652539871269

Blizz Unions, lets go?

“Gratitude for the hospitality//ceasefire” is so beautiful I love him

1 Like

Me asking leo if he’s the drama for missing me because i was gone all evening.

I got into playing Once Human.

Here is my character rocking their NB Cowboy look;

Imgur

3 Likes

Cthulhu: “I AWAKEN. THIS INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE BALL OF MUD WILL BE CRUSHED TO DUST AS ITS PATHETIC CREATURES CLING TO THEIR MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE, TELLING THEMSELVES TALES OF COMFORT IN A DECAYING UNIVERSE WHOSE SCOPE THEIR TINY MINDS ARE TOO LIMITED TO COMPREHEND.”

Me: “Sorry, who are you? Are you one of those Internet celebrities or something? Why should I care?”

2 Likes

Guy at work asked me if I was going to voice my own audiobook and while I could probably do so with just a new mic and maybe learning a bit of Audacity, my main concern is accents. I’m not great at them - they always sound vaguely racist. And while most of the speaking characters are predominantly English, there’s also French, Irish, Italian, Mexican, and Brazillian.

And I dunno, that seems like it might cause a problem…