Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

We’re going clothes shopping.

I was going clothes shopping but the date coincided with something else for the other person so now i am a free fairy on Saturday.

Alas I don’t play on Chaos but I support your endeavours.

Elden Ring co-op hosts, learn the BARE minimum of PVP basics, or use your eyes and realise your Big Flashy Spells DO NOT WORK on Invaders!!!

Just wasted about 20 minutes as a co-op summon, invader was using every trick in the book, managed to half HP them through a wall, then they clipped me with the stupid Madness hand.
While Im stunned from the Frenzy proc, does the host rush in to fend off the invader? Maybe kill them while they’re winding up a followup R2 I literally am not allowed to dodge, because Frenzy stunn lasts an entire epoch?

No, the stupid little fart winds up some big flashy lightning spell that does zero damage, and I die instantly to the follow up attack that cleaves off about 75% hp in one go, because of course it does.

Stupid. Little. Ingrate :roll_eyes:
Edit: I think Im most salty because the HOST got tagged with Frenzy before, and first thing I did was get in and start swinging R1s so the invader didn’t get a followup. And it worked. Brainlet ._.

Feeding art to AI then tracing over the AI art is all the rage in certain circles atm
They then turn around and claim to use neither, even try to make fake progress videos. Usually oddly choppy stuff that are very obvious to other artists but not necessarily to people who do not draw

4 Likes

It’s for Light too, and there’s also crystalarchives.org for NA :slight_smile:

We throw AI generated art in the bin where it belongs!

3 Likes

Oh gods, hide pants is now in!

Also i love the AI bro getting overly defensive with me when I called him out for AI stealing other people’s artwork.

I still wasn’t the one who called you the R word my dude.

4 Likes

Speaking of your archives, will you update the plugin when dalamuds back?
Debating putting the final product of the character lore on the archive and dip toes into RP here and there (even if I have to hop to chaos sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

He’s just celebrating the end of the monopoly held by the privileged artistic elite

Is handed a sword

Cirelle: “Instructions unclear…”

8 Likes

Yea, it’s easy to fake a progress video with the hide sketch layer tool on the video player, ugh.

And this person sells their ‘art’ too :\

1 Like

In other news, you;

4 Likes

Also now i can hide pants;

5 Likes

i don’t like pain pain is scary

3 Likes

My Paladin also isn’t quite sure about what to do with this new situation
(so she decided to cast “these hands”)

When in doubt just throw the video at an art friend to check if it makes sense
usually these people do not understand how sketching works

1 Like

I do love that set your paladin is wearing.

I need to work on getting it.

Eventually.

1 Like

Finally admitting to being a bratty sub i see.

4 Likes

this is slander

1 Like

Check the AH for the hat, it’s a trash drop so it’s currently more common than it will ever be again. (Off set version of the Dream DK set)