Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

I’ve already updated the plugins, actually!

I feel slightly attacked.

she’s cooking

she’s not in the kitchen she’s not even in the right postcode but she’s cooking

2 Likes

What a friend’s Gnome char feels like standing next to the others

Seriously why are they giving the dead eyed stare?

13 Likes

reminds me of face 1 au ra’s resting -female dog expletive- face syndrome

also late to the topic but ai bros can suck a wet fart.

1 Like

gnomes are always planning the most efficient way to kill you

it’s just how their brain works

4 Likes

gnomes :handshake: lalafell :handshake: asura
a greater triumvirate of violence and evil has never existed

3 Likes

I guess my dalamud is just not showing it as updated, I’ll have a look and mayhaps use it sometime. Cheers!

2 Likes

Try pressing the update button manually. I released them recently (Snooper last Wednesday, and RPP this Tuesday).

1 Like

Man I remember when right about everyone in the ESO RP scene was super into artbreeder and I just did not get it (and still do not)

I continue to feel validated about this to this very day so I think it’s important to mention :sunglasses:

5 Likes

i look at a certain community discord that couldnt give two :poop: 's about the number of creatives in there when it comes to their prompts and ai

2 Likes

“Now everyone can have character art!” they said, before posting a picture of a screenshot of the character’s face with fifteen instagram filters pasted over it that took approximately enough electricity to power a small town for a day

stunning!

7 Likes

“Tony Stark drew this character sketch in 15 minutes…IN A CAVE…WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS.”

3 Likes

They sure as hell ain’t Tony Stark, either…

3 Likes

Except that Tony is all about renewable energy and his best buddy Steve is an artist
He’d be the first to make fun of these people calling their stuff “AI” too

3 Likes

exactly the joke.

4 Likes

I love those particular green eyes with the circles. It makes the gnome girls look so unhinged.

Most of my gnomes except Vixi has them.

2 Likes

the eyes of a woman who hasnt had more than 4 hours sleep in 6 years and is so wired she could disintigrate your shins with a kick

3 Likes

I found artbreeder to be a fun gimmick at the start, though its limitations were very obvious. It’s only gotten worse since then…

1 Like

Literally me.

2 Likes